Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Spell Graphics Hex values

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I was searching through some sites today, and I found a guide to spell hex values, like what value equals say, the fire graphic for example. It also has a tutorial at the begining. I take no credit for the creation of this tutorial.

Since it's really long, I'll just give a link:

http://mnrogar.slickproductions.org/hack...s_data.txt

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
It's amusing to me how this is basically the only relevant document left on that site. All of the other files have been obsoleted by either FF3usME or FF3LE, or have been updated and hosted on other sites.

I suspect we'll eventually update this one too. Hopefully with more information on which animations are stable and can be used in whatever spaces without glitching up.

Threads: 25
Status
None
well, this is all food for thought I suppose. I intend on experimenting with these codes once I get the time.

Whelp. I still remember this place 13 years since first joining   Laugh
  Find

Threads: 30
Status
None
While experimenting with animations, I've come to the conclusion that some parts of animations can't be removed. I accidentally fused Eclipse with Shock... but is does look friggin' awesome

[Image: finalfantasy6textboxshe.png]
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
oh yea?

nice nice share the code if u dont mind Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC