* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Ryu (Breath of Fire 3) Human and Dragon sprites

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
First image is Ryu from Breath of Fire 3, regular spritesheet, with a palette bar on the first sprite. Feel free to change this to whatever you need. It uses a lot of colors, so be careful.

Second image contains the Riding and Fallen sprites (3rd row down on the right).

Import these with FF3se (Atma Weapon), and then after saving the ROM, copy/paste these tiles into the correct spots using FF3usEd (Relm editor), then load the normal spritesheet with FF3se.

Next set is a Custom Dragon spritesheet originally based off of the Breath of Fire 3 Whelp. Uses an original color scheme, but feel free to edit the palette in the first sprite to whatever you need.

Uses a low color count to easily fit into any hack. (Transparent, Black, White, L.Blue, D.Blue, Skin1, Skin2, Red, 8 total)

NOTE THAT THESE TWO SPRITES USE DIFFERENT PALETTES! (Though you can easily change that w/ FF3se)

I'm using these in my hack, but feel free to use them in your own. Would appreciate being informed if you use them as I'd like to see how other hackers use them!

Neat stuff: Ryu3's casting animation is an all-original, Super-Saiyan-style charge-up. BoF3 Dragon's casting animation is him breathing a few sparks of fire. BoF3 Dragon's 'tsk-tsk' animation is now changed to him wagging his tail.

[Image: 440_13_10_10_9_36_58.png]
[Image: 440_13_10_10_9_41_45.png]
[Image: 440_13_10_10_9_46_08.png]
[Image: 440_13_10_10_9_53_16.png]

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
amazing job on these man Smile

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
WOW! COOL MAN!

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Threads: 2
Status
None
Wow, this is awesome work. It's all very fluid. I'm digging the dragon form. Gonna replace Terra, huh? Actually, got a link to your hack? I'm curious now. :3
  Find

Threads: 33
Status
None
That's pretty good! I wonder if you can make BOF1,BOF2,BOF4 and BOFDQ's Ryu?

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
thats really good Smile
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
I actually have an old sprite of BoF-DQ Ryu (Ryu5). But it's really beginner-quality stuff.

Thanks for the kind words. I worked hard on this one.

Also, my hack isn't really in beta form, yet, so I'm only handing it out to my test players and people who are helping me make animations.