Status
None
That -is- the actual code I used...

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
anyone have a list of the events using the ff6 level editor like what number and letter for bosses even dummied ones. i only know ones from other bosses but what about like czar and colossus as well as chupon and siegfried colosseum.
  Find

Threads: 41
Thanks Received: 16
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
(03-28-2011, 04:36 PM)kefkaroth Wrote: anyone have a list of the events using the ff6 level editor like what number and letter for bosses even dummied ones. i only know ones from other bosses but what about like czar and colossus as well as chupon and siegfried colosseum.

There's no list on events for monsters, but you can use the monster formations in usME as a reference to call battles using the 4D command. I sort of explained this a few posts back with the example of Phunbaba.

angelo26 Wrote: Phunbaba's pack formation on usME are 384,385,386,387. If you convert 384 to hex, it is 180. the last two bits, 80, are the one used to call phunbaba. What happens to the first bit, I still don't know...but I already asked lenophis on this.

So you can probably use the usME's monster packs as a list to use with the 4D event command.

Status
None
B0 XX ... B1 - Repeats a sequence of commands for XX number of times. Ends when the byte B1 is found.

B2 2C D4 01 - Calls Subroutine CB/D42C (Sky becomes blue and houses become red for the fire house event)

Status
None
Bit $1E80($1A2) checks the number of members in the party that are going o the floating continent. Change A2 to increase or decrease number of members.

99 XX YY ZZ - Open Character Selection Screen. XX= number of parties; YY ZZ - characters forced into the party. The characters MUST be placed in the party using the command 3F QQ RR before this command is called for this to work properly. Replace YY ZZ = 80 00 to lock Strago into party

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
i know about the formations on ff3usme but im talking about adding czar,chupon,siegfried in battles not by random battles but to make them an actual boss u have to beat to advance.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
(06-17-2011, 02:38 PM)kefkaroth Wrote: i know about the formations on ff3usme but im talking about adding czar,chupon,siegfried in battles not by random battles but to make them an actual boss u have to beat to advance.

You will have to either create/hex edit a new event where there is some free space, or edit a pre-existing event for those kind of a boss battles. And as Angelo stated you will also need to set up the formation you want to be called in USME in formations>packs, and then of course call the boss in that formation converted to hex with the $4D command in your new event.
ex: 4D, xx, xx.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
None
CA/E46F - Subroutine to make the statues shine and activates the nuke sound of ultima

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Here's a partial list of colors that can be use with the command 50 to tint the screen.
I used 31 repetitions with a pause in between each (B0 1F 50 XX B4 06 B1 where XX is the color number used).

(SPS) means that the screen was partially saturated and if there is a speed next to the color, it's the speed at which the screen was tinted, which implies that for slow the color would be light and fast darker.

Code:
2F: turquoise (SPS)
33: orange (SPS)
3B: yellow
3F: white (slow)
4F: white
5F: white
87: light yellow (SPS)
8B: pink (SPS)
93: green (SPS)
9B: dark blue
9F: black
A0: flash from dark blue to black (weird effect)
BC: black (quick)

Most of these values were taken from the event dump. A lot of random values I tried gave no result. There is most likely other values that could give results. The same values can be used to tint characters using command 52. I will try to post a complete list of sound effects next but I'm having a hard time with some descriptions...
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
Here's the most complete event commands document I've found. All the commands are there and they are well explained. I decided to upload it because I don't know where it comes from, who created it and mostly because it's a valuable document.

If the author of the document recognize himself please let me know because I could give full credit to the author and maybe post the original link instead. I haven't found a link to this document anywhere on the net (and I've searched a lot). The closest thing that comes close to this document is the event command part of FF3info.txt .I believe this is a "must have" for any event writer/creator.

Download

Edit: Download link updated due to megaupload closing
  Find