Bismark
Palidor
Bahamut
Kirin
Unicorn
Fernir
Other
Show Results

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Odin needs a new ride!

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
[Image: 80642.png]Gave Odin a wife Objection!  - initially, I was going to add her on odin's sprite riding with him... oh well - anybody that crosses her will feel the wrath of her Asurarok  :crush:

Remember to use Omnislash in Remake Kungfu!
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Debrave
Given that Odin and the queen are in love with each other, maybe like the King in FF4, she could become a summon post-petrification, albeit out of pure love, and she could join his side as an Esper (and allowing the player to keep Odin, of course.)

It's literally a two byte change plus a sprite replacement, as I infamously realized. If you want to spice it up, there are at most three lines/captions that have to be edited, and a little more event editing is needed if you want to make changes to the  "get Raiden" scene itself.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Turbotastic for this post:
  • Vertigo (03-12-2017)

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I believe Katana Soul is the only boss fight in that area - that would be a good to replace it fo Odin's wife - it'll make more sense - I have Raiden replace DoomTrain since he's riding Fernir from FF7 Kungfu! - I'm using a Tarot system that replaces Magicites so there'll be no summons at all since they are now Phantom Beasts - rulers of the Phantom World

Oh! Surprised  remember not to post in my project thread Phantom Seige - it is for organization purposes only - but you can look weekly for new updates (mostly sprites) - thanks for the feedback!

Cheers!

Remember to use Omnislash in Remake Kungfu!
  Find