Seven Samurai Inspired Spin-off

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Brave
This is my favorite version of any song from Final Fantasy VI:

A fistful of nickels.

Originally, I indeed to post this on the favorite songs poll thread but listening to it again has given me a bolt of inspiration. Even though I don't have the knowledge to make such a patch right now, I can still share and discuss the idea for funsies.

The idea is Kurasowa styled spin-off sequel that takes place 10 years after the events of the first one.

Shadow's implied death would become a metaphorical one. Shadow would "die" and Clyde would be reborn a pacifist (think Old Man Logan) living in Thamasa.

I also had this crazy idea that Cyan being a loyal retainer to Doma would've worked to return the country to its former glory. Now serving as retainer and advisor to the former King's closest living heir.

Relm and her young child on the other hand could be the new young queen of Doma. An attack on Doma and an assassination of the King by a mysterious character dressed in Shadow's old garb could separate mother and child leaving Cyan and the child in a lone wolf and cub situation.

The mysterious group responsible for the attack are remnants of the Cult of Kefka who've until recently gone underground waiting for the return of the Warring Triad and the return of magic. Which could link these characters to others in a larger story.

Edit: This is how I write. A small simple idea about a spaghetti western themed song becomes an epic tale about three deities being reborn. *Sigh*
  Find