FF : After World **Dead Project**

Threads: 4
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
This project is dead.

Greetings,

Great news! I figure out how to post a project Laugh  Now here is the work in progress for this hack:

Main Character in Development

[Image: sprite000.png]
  • Luca - 31yrs old - Her physical form changes ( more human rather than dwarf ) through the infusion of the dark crystals. Cybernetic enhancements were also added during Project Dark to create a Warrior of Darkness.
Signature Weapon
  • Twin Axe ( dual - name in progress - probably Rune Axe ) - Battle Damage: 144 / May cast RASP / Evade: 20 each / Long Range / Weapon Animation: Moonring Blade ( but purple ).
Other Equipment Development
  • Magicite ( Materia ) System: Applies to sections of helmets , armor , and relics
Helmet Section for Magicite is for Classes
  • Grim Berserker ( Starter Class Magicite for main character ): Physical Defense: 80 / Magic Defense: 30 - enables character to be undead - auto-doom. Other compatible classes will be available later in the game.
Armor Section for Magicite is for Deities ( There are three types: eidolons ( phantom beast ) , espers ( extrasensory users ) , aeons ( gods made from the lifestream )
  • The main character does not start with one - possibly obtain after defeating them or something... These magicites will add elemental attributes and resistance to status effects.
Relic Section for Magicite is for Enhancements
  • The main character does not start with any - typical stuff like extra HP or armor...
Main Character Skills ( Magic Skills sort of... )

1. orb - super ball animation ( in purple ) - uses strange matter - non-elemental magic attack - power 16 - 4 MP
  2. throw - metal cutter - used to slash machines - non-elemental magic attack - power 33 - 6 MP
  3. scan - debilitator animation - see enemy weaknesses and causes MP damage - power 48 - 10 MP
  4. hack - drain animation - take control of weak machines and drains MP - power 65 - 14 MP
  5. drone - airship animation - use drone to deploy carpet bombs - fire magic damage - power 81 - 16 MP
  6. golem - golem animation - summons golem - fumes heals allies while activating defense system - earth magic heal - power 97 - 20 MP
  7. morph - remedy item animation ( purple ) - transform to a dark esper ( replacement for imp ) - poison magic damage - power 113 - 24 MP
  8. trance - remedy item animation ( white ) - transform to a light esper - pearl magic damage - power 129 - 26 MP
  9. oath - maduin summon ( replacing maduin with a demon ) - poison magic damage - power 146 - 30 MP
  10. blood - slime animation - drains HP and causes bleeding ( seizure ) - poison magic damage - power 163 - 32 MP
  11. freeze - ice 2 animation - causes freeze , slow , stop , doom  - no damage - 18 MP
  12. core - ifrit animation ( without spiny ifrit in it ) - fire magic damage - does not miss - power 192 - 38 MP
  13. curse - red eye thing animation - causes confusion and that scratchy thing that doesn't cure ( plus debilitator effect ) - no damage - power 21
  14. fog - baba breath in white -  may cause mute , blindness , or death - no damage - 23 MP
  15. shade - merton animation in black - causes zombie - high ratio - no damage - 25 MP
  16. fade - pearl animation in light purple - cause heavy holy magic damage - power 255 - 56 MP
Some game factors
  • MP is scarce - characters gain only 1 mp per level - magicite will be available to reduce consumption - only Leonora can reach 999 MP due to her poor stats ( had to compensate somehow )
  • Gil is scarce - spend money wisely - even though items and weapons seem cheap - the currency is far more powerful...
  • Heal Abilities are scarce - no heal spamming either - all characters have regen and that thing that heals you while you walk to not make this game impossible.
  • Most magic attacks are physical - use GUARD more often
  • Healing Items are weak - made for after battles - don't heal much
  • AI is diabolical - cause The Dark...
  • Level of RPG Skill Required: High - Demon Souls type of suffering Objection! 
*** Need help with HEX *** Have no idea where to start Cover 

Cheers!

Remember to use Omnislash in Remake Kungfu!
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
It seems like an interesting project.

For Hex editor tutorials you can check here. For documentation, this wiki page is a good start. The wiki also has a lot more of good information. Use the search engine on the forum if you have a question, post a thread or message in this one if you are in doubt. Happy Hacking!
  Find

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Vertigo (02-11-2017)

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
(02-11-2017, 11:15 AM)Madsiur Wrote: Happy Hacking!
You stole Edrin's catching phrase!  Objection!

@Vertigo: Good luck with your project, anyway

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tenkarider for this post:
  • Vertigo (02-12-2017)

Status
None
Surprised  Sorry! I'm a Dark Souls Fan!

And thanks! I'll change it to another soul reference Hit 

So far, the sprite is looking pretty good:

[Image: sprite001.png]

Cheers!

Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
uhm? i was talking about Madsiur, "Happy Hacking" is a famous quote of Edrin(B-run), one of our big mates on this site, dunno which reference you thought i was talking about  Tongue

PS. i like soul games too!

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tenkarider for this post:
  • Vertigo (02-13-2017)

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(02-11-2017, 04:46 PM)Tenkarider Wrote:
(02-11-2017, 11:15 AM)Madsiur Wrote: Happy Hacking!
You stole Edrin's catching phrase!  Objection!

Yes, and for the phase of my master plan I will trademark "Merry Christmas!"

(*evil laugh*)
  Find

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to B-Run for this post:
  • Vertigo (02-13-2017)

Status
None
My deepest apologies about the shoutbox - sigh. I always make the mistake of going the extra mile for people. I'm going to focus on my project instead. Luca isn't going to finish herself Sora! :

[Image: sprite022.png] "Don't blame me! My hair is messed up!"

Cheers!

============
Update 2/14/2017
============

[Image: sprite003.png]

Had difficulties making the side walking animation work - it seems I managed. The vanilla sprite 000 png had a funky one I didn't like - not anatomically correct. I think I'll make the angry sprite the laughing one - and the laughing on the chant one with both of her hands open instead. Who knows! Cheers!

Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
hello and welcome, your sprite is coming along well, I like seeing custom work especially from new faces, good luck with your project man

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SSJ Rick for this post:
  • Vertigo (02-16-2017)

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
sprite looks good so far dude, are you planning on making portraits also? agree with poco it's always good to see new spriters here Smile

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JWhiteLXXXIX for this post:
  • Vertigo (02-16-2017)

Status
None
[Image: sprite004.png]

Surprised  Completely forgot about portraits! And thanks guys!

The sparkly thing while casting looks good - the marshmallow eating when getting ready - and the zombie face when taking damage are so funny! The rest should be pretty standard.

[Image: 382371.png] I'll aim for something like this ... who knows! Has the mature woman look to it.

By the way, what is the name of that old tool I used to use for making custom weapons? I think it had a skull or something ...

Cheers!

Find