Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Update report and new themes

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
A double update has been done tonight. As usual, I might have broken something when modifying the theme and frankly, it's slowly becoming a mess. I'm thinking about moving towards more generic themes and slowing having the FF one as secondary one, at least not as sole main one.

This mean I could build on a theme designed for MyBB 1.8 instead of carrying like a burden a 1.6 theme that was not well made in the first place.

I'll take every theme suggestions from this page: https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...ory=themes

I'm willing to install 3-4 and keeping custom things like the shoutbox, moods (status), FF smilies, small sprites all over the place, Alerts (maybe?), music player (maybe?) and random screenshots on all the new themes. All the other important features are built-in in every themes but things like fancy buttons, the video player and Tags would be gone. Having new themes would put me 100% compliant with 1.8 and have a uniform design code-wise. I plan on keeping the current theme as long as people use it but I would stop improving it (which I already do) and put new features and energies on the new themes only.

So check out the link if you want and post your themes suggestions. If I have more than 4 suggestions I'll do a poll to select the top 3-4 otherwise if nobody suggest anything I may end up doing a poll anyway with my selections only.

These themes are not final, things like colors and layout can easily be changed. Victory

Please report any update bug here.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • seibaby (01-22-2017)

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I'll suggest "VirtualBlue" and "Cerulean". I think that the site should continue to use a blue colour scheme, and I prefer dark themes to lighter themes.

Confused Moogles FTW
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Lockirby2 for this post:
  • madsiur (01-22-2017)

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
I agree with you. I don't really like any light colored theme, with a white background or any theme that looks like a cheap Call of Duty forum. After looking at most of them, I must say the choice is really narrow. This is my top 3:

Virtual Blue
MyBB Dark (I could add some blue)
Cerulean (blue/turquish could be tweaked to darker blue)
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
I like Red... but I can't find any themes that have a primary Red... I'd be happy with just our current theme with red boxes instead of blue... but as far as installable themes, these are the best suggestions I'm finding:

JAMPS - GamerZone Black Red
JAMPS - GamerZone White Red
BAZE

I like the MyBB Dark. The Tri-color tone of the layout gives it some depth.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
I'll second Lockirby2

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find