Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Rachel sprite graphic bug??

Threads: 18
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
Go ahead and release a patch Madsiur, you can always submit updates as you find and add more fixes. If you make a patch, I think you should just credit yourself and thank whoever submitted bug reports.

While we're at it, what do you think about Rachel's side sprite, the one frame that doesn't have errant transparent pixels? There's a block of grey pixels from her hair just behind her shoulder, two of which I think should be black, outlining her shoulder.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(11-02-2016, 07:02 AM)seibaby Wrote: There's a block of grey pixels from her hair just behind her shoulder, two of which I think should be black, outlining her shoulder.

Yes on this specific frame those 4 pixels just seems an odd block. Putting the leftmost two black should help.

Edit: I'm not sure if I should and if yes how to document this patch...

Edit2: Out of scope but a general fix, overhaul of vanilla NPC and sprites would be a neat patch...
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I've always wanted to make a patch that fixed up the npc's I never personally was able to get around to it though

if I can spare some help here and there I'll be more than happy to touch some things up for you

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 18
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 8
Status
None
(11-02-2016, 11:43 PM)Poco Loco Wrote: I've always wanted to make a patch that fixed up the npc's I never personally was able to get around to it though

if I can spare some help here and there I'll be more than happy to touch some things up for you

I'm curious what other sprite or tile errors you've found. You mentioned the "townsman", and Celes, but I can't see it. Could you be more specific?
  Find