Neo Exdeath 8.33% 1 8.33%
Statue of the Gods 0% 0 0%
Ultimecia 0% 0 0%
Orphan 0% 0 0%
Other (please state which) 16.67% 2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Which of these is the most physically perplexing?

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
I've always thought that Hidon from VI is an incredibly strange (and awesome) looking monster, and thus is hard to describe. I'm not exactly sure what all it is - like that bone dragon thing on its back for starters. That random eye (pink dot) in the middle of that bone dragon thing... the light-green plant-like stuff on his back and the darker similar green stuff that falls down in the front like a beard kinda. Those big green root spikes near his rib cage tail lol... What is he, like an undead plant skeleton centaur with no arms?
[Image: latest?cb=20101118222226]

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I find it funny how I never noticed how weird Hidon looked until you pointed it out. Tongue

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 8
Thanks Received: 21
Thanks Given: 12
Status
None
The statues of the gods have an interesting allusion to the Divine Comedy:

Quote:The final series of bosses is a throwback to the Divine Comedy. The first tier of enemies consists of a demon shown from the waist up, symbolizing Hell with Lucifer frozen up to his waist. The second tier is a menagerie of machinery, animals, and people representing Purgatory. The third tier, the formerly overcast and dark background has beams of light shining through the clouds, and the two enemies look like Jesus lying in Mary's lap, but with "Mary" as a disembodied head and "Jesus" looking like Kefka. The fourth tier, the heroes rise up from the overcast background to a sea of glowing white and gold clouds. The final part of The Divine Comedy has Dante meet God, who tells him the meaning of life. Here, Kefka descends from on skies appearing as a fallen angel, and tells the party that life is meaningless.
- http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Final...ristianity

One must look deep to understand the meaning of these abominations.
  Find

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
I'm a big fan of the Statue of the Gods (weird thing to be a fan of, I know), so I'm aware about the Divine Comedy thing ^^

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!