Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Community Event Submissions

Threads: 21
Thanks Received: 40
Thanks Given: 3
Status
Auto-life
Yes, i can help. Send me a pm to discuss the projects available. Perhaps we can also open another thread in the 'Magitek Research Facility' forum.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
Maybe we could re-open the 15th man project sub-forum and have a new thread identifying properly each steps and difficulties (which we have more or less done here) and assign volunteers and degrees of priority / importance? Things like custom abilities can come totally separated of the integration in-game (code-wise).

I'm for 2 extra characters, first one being Iris. We'll need to discuss who would be the second and how we want to integrate the two new characters (backstory/flashback events, story events, etc.) and eventually how they would impact gameplay (once their ability decided).
  Find

Threads: 19
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 15
Status
None
I remember browsing the 15th man project thread about a year ago, before I was an active member of the community. I do think the character is interesting -- backstory, design -- I like the spritework and portrait, too. I'd have to refresh my memory as I can't really recall the project purpose, but I'm assuming it's about adding a new playable character to vanilla FF6 while keeping the basics intact?

My opinion is we could pick up where you guys left off whith Iris Havengard, it would be a waste not to. I can throw some ideas around once I understand the material better. Making it all fit with the vanilla story will require some imagination, that can be fun IMO.
  Find