Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Better bank C2 disassembly

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
(03-23-2016, 05:04 PM)Catone Wrote: My most sincere apologies for being an idiot. Your absolutely correct, I just have a hatred toward anybody that shares their work be it revolutionary or complete junk alike because I'm an *****.

I'll go back and remove all of my blind and moronic post to fit a more public opinion friendly manner. Again, please forgive me, specifically the authors of the documents in question, for ever insinuating that your work was anything less than absolute perfection that everyone who's ever hacked a game should look up to and strive to achive.

Lastly, I didn't point the figure at you Madsiur for saying it was fully commented, the key point in that statement was the part about "how did you get the idea that it was". Meaning, if even you had come to the conclusion that it was fully commented, then there was in fact information out there that would lead someone other than yourself to believe the same thing.

Madsiur isn't calling you out for insinuating these documents are less than absolute perfection.  He's calling you out for absolutely blasting the authors over some things you feel could be done better (presumably integrating assassin's work with their own).  I can't comment on the usefulness of the documents myself, but it seems likely to me that they fall somewhere in the large space between revolutionary and complete junk, and it's therefore unfair to treat them as complete junk, which is the impression I got from your previous post.

1337 guy's OP seems short and to the point to me, with little to no fanfare.  I didn't get a feeling of "My document will revolutionize hacking forever" from his/her post.  So I don't believe it's fair to blast him/her for exaggerating the worth of his/her documents.  If anything, I believe that the quoted post exaggerated Madsiur's position more than anything the OP said about his/her work (and probably magna as well, though I haven't examined his/her post closely).

What I got from Madsiur's post is that he applied the label "fully documented" from looking at the document and making his own judgement call (Madsiur can correct me if I'm wrong), which has nothing to do with what the authors in question said about their documents.  Madsiur also took "fully documented" to mean that the changes made were documented, whereas you took "fully documented" to mean that the entire document was fully documented, which is again not the authors' problem (nor either of yours necessarily, these things happen).

Confused Moogles FTW
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Lockirby2 for this post:
  • 13375K37CH3R (03-25-2016), madsiur (03-23-2016)

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
I updated the original broken link. Version 5 was released on Decomber 16th.
  Find