Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Crossover Crisis (demo abviable)

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
...Yes and no. Let me explain.
The hack is ready to go and be played. No issue there. I also really want to see you play this.
The issue is that I have a quite important exam the next day. And since I got it at 9 AM it absolutely means I can't stay up late to see it. If you want to play it without me and link me the stream later, by all means go ahead. But if you don't want, you can postpone this to next week or the last thrusday of the month. Or not play it at all, I guess.

By the way, the link to the hack is right there in the first post. You only have to have a clean ROM and patch it with Lunar IPS. Which I'm assuming you know how it works.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
I'd like to save your hack for when you can be available, I can do it for next months Q&A. You gotta do what you gotta do. Thank you for being a part of the stream on a regular basis, even though, I know, it's a really inconvenient time slot for you.
  Find

Status
Charmed
Awesome. Next month I'm probably free to watch anything, so I'm hyped for that. Thanks for understanding.

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
whoops! Sorry, Mad! don't be... er... mad.
  Find

Status
Charmed
Updated, and yet again I haven't touched anything post-Kefka battle! Awesome isn't it?

*Added custom splashscreen.
*Added custom World of Balance minimap.
*Revised Desperation attacks, with custom animations and damage. Some strike twice or six times thanks to Madsiur's patch.
*Added another patch by Madsiur that makes weapons increase defense instead of stamina as not to mess with the Stamina in HP patch.
*Revised numerous events to make it feel more different and fixed the maybe broken ones.
*Balanced yet again the "whole" game, including the character's stats and level up abilities.
*Blanky, an Osohe Ghost will accompany you during the Phantom Train, the other ghosts now replaced by hostile Skeletons.
*Updated some sprites and all the portraits were HD'd.

Status
Obliviscence
Crossover Crisis was a delight to play! keep up the good work. Looking forward to a completed hack.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Not sure if you're aware of this or have since fixed it Kuga, I've noticed a possible bug with items -- I was playing and was spamming healing items after a battle in the menu, and I noticed it does not stop once a character is maxed out on health. And it seems all items do this, like if you use a P. Down on an alive character (again, out of battle in the menu) it will not stop the item from being used like it should, with the mosaic blur and error sound.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Charmed
(04-12-2016, 07:41 AM)Kugawattan Wrote:
  • Healing items now work properly, courtesy of HatZen's Custom Items patch; it does also mean you can use antidotes on non-poisoned people, but still.
I have note of this, caused by the patch. Apparently it was either being able to use items indefinitely, or keep them hardcoded and unable to edit freely. I prefer the latter (and also because of the x50 health multiplier in potions etc).

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Ahhhh okay cool. Yeah it's not a big deal then, will just have to pay attention more as to not waste an item - I'm used to spamming potions super fast on each character after battle. Using P. Downs or other nonsensical items shouldn't be an issue anyway, unless it's a mistake. But yeah it makes sense that you could use an item on a character even if they don't need it, without the game needing to say "wait stop you don't need to!".

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.