Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
GBA Sprite Editor Tool

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Hello Guys, I'm finding some GBA Sprite editor for Final Fantasy 6,5,4 if you guys have some Tool of this can you please comment the link below, Thanksssss =)

I really need it i want to change my player/sprite on my Final Fantasy on GBA if you guys got some please send it to me thanks Objection! Sad
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I'm not all that sure if there is a sprite editor for the GB Advance Rom Version of the game. FF3se and FF3usME are only for the SNES Roms of Final Fantasy VI, why not get an SNES ROM of it and edit the sprites that way?
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 3
Status
None
Or just go over to ROMhacking.net and search for a general graphics editor.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Can you guys please send me a modded rom with Cloud Strife,Vincent Valentine or Kain Highwind on it thanks Smile
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(10-30-2015, 10:12 PM)GirlyThing Wrote: Can you guys please send me a modded rom with Cloud Strife,Vincent Valentine or Kain Highwind on it thanks Smile

This is the basic of the basics. Download a spritesheet (from here or the spriting subforum). Then you import it with FF3usME. Also, you can't request directly ROMs (though asking for a hack has nothing wrong, you better ask for a patch as posting ROM download links is not allowed here.)
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • Rjenyawd (11-28-2015)

Threads: 5
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
Finger Ooph.

I really hope no one minds me hijacking this thread for a minute. I have a theory/question that fits the topic, and instead of creating another thread, I figured I'd just Robin Hood this one. Wink

Does anyone know if the sprite assembly is the same in the advance version as the SNES version?

If so, and bear with me, because I'm probably just hoping against hope here; Would it be possible to use Tile Molester to upload some custom sprites from an SNES rom, and then import them into the advance rom?

That way, I can still use FF3SE or the MultiEditor to make the sprites, and then just rip them from SNES, and import them into the GBA.

Would Tile Molester work that way? or is the hex for SNES and GBA different monsters all together?

(also, on a different note: anyone know if there is a text editor floating around for the Advanced version?)

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 57
Status
Tissue-aware
(11-28-2015, 06:57 AM)Rjenyawd Wrote: Would it be possible to use Tile Molester to upload some custom sprites from an SNES rom, and then import them into the advance rom?

You'd have to import the sprite poses tile by tile. It's tedious but it would work.

(11-28-2015, 06:57 AM)Rjenyawd Wrote: anyone know if there is a text editor floating around for the Advanced version?

There is none to my knowledge.
  Find

Threads: 5
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Mini
Quote:You'd have to import the sprite poses tile by tile. It's tedious but it would work.

Ahhh awesome! It's all good! Copy and paste tile by tile is easier than redrawing pixel by pixel.

...all this mess started, because I'm addicted to those dialogue portraits. ...and I've never played the advanced port. Time to dust off my hex editor!

"Find the crystals? Save the world? ...Who even was that guy?!"  Shrug  

http://rjenyawd.deviantart.com/

Find