Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 MDE Findings

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
because u need to alter the palettes

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
But.... im bad at this because there are missing some colours.... anyway Poco Loco i found a Cloud strife sprite look in the gallery also i think that we must draw it because its too large....

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
the Cloud sprite was the one I made

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
WHAT!? BUT IT WAS IN SPRITERS RESOURCE WHY IS THAT THERE???

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
wait u mean mine is in the spriter's resource?

send me the link please

-HNIC

Threads: 23
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
Kefka's spell to turn Espers into Magicite:
39 02 EC - 9E
FF FF 00 - 7A
3A 02 5E - 10
FF FF

I found this earlier in the thread. Can this info be used to put this as a spell animation in usme6.7 or does it have to be done via hex editing?
  Find

Status
None
it can be used as a spell its just a special spell used in an event thats all

-HNIC

Status
None
I guess I'm more curious as to how i would input the code for that spell animation. Would it have to be done via hex editing, or can it be done using ff3usme6.7? If the latter is the case which sequence of digits would I place where in order to achieve this. Hopefully this makes sense, thanks for your responses already Poco.
  Find

Status
None
not a problem

I think it can be done via usme but dont hold me to that, if not then hex is the way to go

-HNIC

Status
None
do you know which set of digits I might use to make it work in usme? If not how would I go about it in hex (which i'm very very new too).

thanks.
  Find