Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
FF6 MDE Findings

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
(01-26-2010, 11:49 PM)Zeemis Wrote: Other2 seems to be mainly graphics like monsters introductions.
Coming out of the water, going into the water, coming in from the sides, etc.
The "Rows" mess up for the caster of the animation, much like the crossbow attack I made.
I'm still studying it.

other 1 and other 2 AKA animations 1 and animations 2

were deciphered by yours truly Wink

they are all in the latest installment of FF3USME

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
The "repeat speed" in MDE is the time between the next animation, not how fast the animation is cast. If you have a speed of 05 and have the spells attributes set as "Launcher", it'll cast the spell very fast 8 times. If you have it as 50, it'll cast it slowly 8 times.
  Find

Status
None
hmm thats some interesting info

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
idk why I didnt do this sooner

but here are my Water 1 and Water 2 spells Wink

there are a few alternate palettes 4 them so u can use whichever u like (same with sound effects but 4 me it comes out mute 4 some reason)

Water

Byte 1 Byte 2 Palette

Animation 1: 35 01 78 or D0 Sound:79/5E

Animation 2: FF FF 78 or D0 ???:1B/25*

Animation 3: FF FF 00 Repeat Speed:10

Special Animation: FF FF ???:00

Water2

Byte 1 Byte 2 Palette

Animation 1: 35 01 78 or 69 Sound:79/5E

Animation 2: FF FF 78 or 69 ???:1C/47*

Animation 3: FF FF 00 Repeat Speed:10

Special Animation: FF FF ???:00

-HNIC

Threads: 20
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
do u know how to make pikachus thunder ??? for pikachu??

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:
Mario: is this so bad?
Wurmi: *cries*
Mario: don`t worry i am here Laugh
Wurmi: UWAAAAH! D;

Status
None
its the same as the move lightning and its already in the game

he only changed the color of it

-HNIC

Status
None
Surprised but.... i used shock instead magic....LOL?

Wurmi: ... i live in Peach`s castle together with Mario...you don`t know how bad that is D:

Status
None
u want shock 2 look like lightning?

that can be done, I made shock look like meteo lolz :p

I'll get back 2 u on that

-HNIC

Status
None
thanks? or could u say the byte from lightning?

Status
None
well the thing is, 1 byte is the action on how the character flips the sword, the 2nd animation needs 2 be changed 2 the lightning byte

-HNIC