Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
ROM update thread

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
In order to ever so slightly organize any updates that happen to the ROM this thread has been created, as I won't be advertising every update with a new title screen and all that...

So, I went ahead and updated the ROM again today. It is still going to be labeled as version 1.1 because I don't feel like updating the title screen already again and all the instances of 1.1 there are in various site descriptions etc. You can use the same download link as before, whether it was a pre-patched ROM, I linked you to, or the ips zip file - I updated the file to the same link, in other words. To be sure that it is the latest ROM, or patch, it's last modified date is 11-10-14 Here is the change/fix log:

11-10-14 ROM, updated version 1.1
- Fixed birdo egg (experience egg) from being found twice issue in Daryl's Tomb.
- Fixed another issue with Genji Glove. (thanks & credit to Synchysi)
- Fixed a dialog repeating issue for Oboro on Floating Continent if you return to the airship.
- Fixed an invisable sprite still on the map issue in Tzen.
- Lowered MP cost of Holy spell.
- Switched out a pointless relic for Astral guest adder character.

---

11-2-14, updated to version 1.1 from 1.0
- fixed a bug with massive gil drops with Reaper in the party.
- corrected a song issue with getting Mog in the WoR if you didn't get him in the WoB.
- changed the Lava Demon to 2 battles instead of 3.
- removed game over from battles in flashback.
- fixed a glitch of an invisable Oak in his house if you bring him to the airship.
- fixes an issue with dual weapon wielders in the equip screen (thanks & credit to Synchysi)
- some minor nerfs to some bosses.

As always if you have any questions or need help patching or...other..., please contact me.
Thank you.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Could you repost an updated link since I cannot find it anywhere? Your website is also down so I can't pull any information there. Romhacking.net is still using the 1.1 glitched genji glove as is ff6 hosting that also has the download link.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 158
Status
Nattak\'d
I'm in the process of updating it to 1.2 here in the next few days hopefully, I will PM you the link to the latest ROM with the fix in the meantime. Strange though, I did update the Romhacking.net one with the fixed genji glove. Let me know how the one I send you fairs.

For some reason I cannot send you a PM. Not sure what's up with that. I'll have to get back to you about this. But yeah, 1.2 is on the way soon after a couple issues get ironed out should be a few days if you wanna wait.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.