Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Return of the Dark Sorcerer

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(10-02-2015, 11:55 AM)mac68 Wrote: how is the Rotds Mod coming along, how much more work is left to be done on it

I would say a week, but it can be longer. So calculate more or less 7 to infinite days.

Hope this helps.
  Find

Threads: 17
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Sadness
hey staff

is the ROTDS 1.4 mod going to be released today at all?

because i would like to do a 12 hour broadcast on it please
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(10-10-2015, 06:44 AM)Mac68 Wrote: is the ROTDS 1.4 mod going to be released today at all?

I know it must be difficult for you not to ask when the mod will be released, but it will be ready when Gi Nattak thinks it is ready for release. There's no release date and each time Gi Nattak was giving one he couldn't met the deadline, that's why he no longer give specific release date.
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Status
None
not to jump on his ship or anything, but almost every time he asked he got a reply of "About a week" and the first time he asked was over a month ago XD so you can't really blame him for expecting the release/update to be just about ready by now.
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
(10-10-2015, 11:40 AM)Landmine36 Wrote: not to jump on his ship or anything, but almost every time he asked he got a reply of "About a week" and the first time he asked was over a month ago XD so you can't really blame him for expecting the release/update to be just about ready by now.

Yeah when I replied that it was more to troll Gi Nattak because he said that himself at least twice in the past months. I'm not blaming Mac for anything, I more or less replied to make him understand a release date is never set in stone when it concerns ROTDS, hence the reason why Gi Nattak don't give them anymore.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
It would be easier just saying: "when i want it, otherwise never"
On a side note there's a tiny chance that i indirectly increase the time to wait figuring out some detail that Gi Nattak might want to add/fix Tongue

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Everything's done now but I can't stop f**k**g with it lol, it's like a medical condition I think. And meanwhile Jackimus is throwing in some super nice songs. And I just realized I can have the full 255 amount of $FF songs, which I previously thought was limited at most to $ED, for some dumb reason, so I'm feeling the need to max that shit out now, I am now up to F0 songs...but really, I don't see where 15 more could really go...maybe just hang on to 15 spots in case for a future version. I'm touching up many of the songs I did as well, there were quite a lot of mistakes. But anyway that's what I'm up to now. I've also been working on much dialog throughout while playing/testing, that I started about 2 "in another week" a gos. And balancing some more. Testing lots.

Also as Tenkarider mentioned the monster scripts may have an issue with shared variables that I wasn't aware of, that he informed/helped me of. I took care of that (hopefully) last night. Besides that I've also been tending to, working on and changing up some monster and boss scripts, a couple of the dragons and bosses, touching up some monsters, trying to eat up some of that massive monster script bytes that's still available. But yea the fun never ends!

I can foresee a release either at Halloween, or if I get tired and satisfied of messing around with it before than which is a good possibility. Dare I say, another week? =p

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 17
Thanks Received: 0
Status
Sadness
hey Mikee

just a quick question here, how come you gave me your 1.0 ROTDS to me to test out a long time ago just curious
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Because that was during the beta testing phase? And you volunteered to help test, so I gave you the ROM? Not sure exactly how I can answer this one any better =D

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Chicken
Sounds like this will be done close to the 1 year anniversary of when version 1.0 released, definitely looking forward to when you're satisfied with adding enough new things. (I'm sure not going to complain if you want to keep expanding the amount of content. Laugh )

Since you're adding more songs anyway, could you give Kraid his own battle theme?
I have absolutely no idea if you've already changed this, it just felt a little out of place and kinda bothered me when playing 1.0 that his battle theme was the Chrono Trigger boss music when the cave he's in played the groovy Brinstar Depths music.
  Find