Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Return of the Dark Sorcerer

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Just a few little thing that you played past already, like a couple NPC...nothing major. You can use the same 1.7.0 save data yes. And no more T'ai Chi Cap for Avalon hahaha!

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
no extra, then... 
no tai chi for Avalon? that might make me keep playing to 1.7.0  Tongue

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Hack updated to v1.7.2

- fixed an issue of the difficulty selection not working correctly for New Game +. The difficulty choice will now pop up at the start of the Narsh raid sequence instead of before, for NG+. (thanks to Madsiur for figuring this issue out)
- fixed an issue with the dialog text with character names having strange spacing and line breaks. (thanks to Madsiur for getting this fixed up.)
- fixed an issue of characters learning magic from guest characters equiped items that teach spells.
- fixed the 'esper restrict' patch that's included with the hack package back to working, it was conflicting.
- fixed a mistake with the 'original item names' patch, to include the new item icons, I forgot to update that.
- fixed some song issues for Aerith's event and in the Chemist's house in Stardust Village.
- fixed yet another of the included patches, the 'return level averaging' patch, where it would freeze at the WoR Eiko event.
- fixes a broken counter and death routine of Blue Tiger Boss AI...hopefully not breaking anything else, but probably.
- updated a couple of LeetSketcher's patches.
- applied Blitz Screen patch of LeetSketcher - the blitz names now show up in the Blitz menu along with the combination input.
- fixed some music player issues. (thanks to Madsiur for getting them fixed, for his music player patch)
- fixed the tile bugs with certain event-related doors from the vanilla game. (thanks to LeetSketcher)
- corrected a not-so-good looking tile in Mount Koltz.
- fixed two issues with the Skull Train/Mr. Grimm battle, with Mr. Grimm looking the other way after being confused, and also his name vanishing for the remainder of the battle if the train was killed first. He now does not float anymore on the train as a result of needing to swap relics for him.
- fixed an issue with Leviathan event where Tifa would not be shown after the battle, and also her arms being in a weird pose possibly before the battle.
- corrected a wrong text box message that pops up after beating Alpha Omega.
- fixed an issue of the overworld music not starting over on a couple WoR town exits.
- disabled access to the menu directly after the train battle, to prevent a music player issue.
- corrected a wrong map message name when you enter it.
- fixed a bug of the player being able to move during a dialog box after JCE3000GT battle.
- re-worked the whole wind sound hint from the rich man's house during Cloud's scenario, and put a guard dog to guard the basement entrace before you should be able to go there.
- lowered hit% of Havoc skill a bit, again. Also raised the time it takes to innitiate by a tad.
- touched up WoB Airship song (first one).
- touched up Sinistral Battle song, again.
- fixed a bug with character stats not refreshing right away with the de-equipping NPC. (thanks to LeetSketcher patch)
- edited some dialog.
- added a new little something in Jericho, just a little extra thing to do.
- swapped the Imperial Castle song for another.
- turned down the volume of the wind tracks in WoR overworld song.
- put back battle theme for monsters in Kefka's Tower, since it's the final dungeon and all.
- removed the weird effect in the Spiral Mountain save point cave.
- nerfed Soul Eater's mag power a bit.
- few dialog edits.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • madsiur (04-07-2017)

Status
Nattak\'d
Emergency 1.7.3 update today:

- fixed a horrible bug with Cloud and Ronan freezing the game when learning a new ability, caused by attempting to fix the bug with Astral/Banon's gear teaching other characters magic.
- fixes/swaps an NPC in WoB Fraust/Narsh that's graphics mess up when it does a pose.
- corrected a Spirit/Rage description for Ember monster.

Threads: 17
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Sadness
hey mikee

thanks for fixing up that bug for us today

and what about my removing the flash and removing star checkpoint on baron quest on my pre-patch of the 1.7.3 of this mod
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
I saw/thought Madsiur was gonna take care of that for you, right after I sent you that message today.

Status
Nattak\'d
Hack has been updated to version 1.7.4.

Change-log:

v1.7.4

- fixed an issue with the game not working on psp emulators and possibly others.
- fixed an elusive bug with guest characters having spells from equipment being taught to other characters, and other strange things regarding item magic that have been reported. This might also possibly fix Golbez losing his spells from time to time as well.
- fixed an accidental blunder with Magic Pot summon spell graphics being messed up and lagging really bad.
- fixed some inconsistencies with dog block being set or not set correctly on Eiko & Oboro. (thanks to Exodus for the heads up)
- fixed an issue of the ambient river sound/song going quiet if exiting the menu first thing after Astral joins.
- fixed an issue with the Hedgehog monster in WoR not casting Rippler correctly.
- corrected a song cutting out too fast issue during Ronan's scenario.
- corrected JCE3000GT being killed by Death status on Normal difficulty.
- corrected a bunch of incorrect Spirit (Rage) descriptions. (many thanks to Exodus!)
- buffed Serin's Psycho Blade skill damage a bit.
- nerfed Shadow Flare spell damage a bit.
- Tifa portrait touched up. (thanks to James White)
- touched up Arcana boss song (too much bass).
- touched up Sinistral Battle a bit yet again.
- touched up on Fusoya's spell casting pose. (thanks to James White)
- small graphical event touch-ups during the 'big event on the floating continent'.
- changed Vortex spell graphics back to X-Zone, replaced Goner/Forsaken graphics with that of GrandTrain and named it Dark Matter, because Serin already has the Forsaken animation for one of his skills and I wanted original X-Zone's back.
- did quite a bit of monster stat balancing for all the difficulties, but mostly Insane.
- replaced a couple window/wallpapers. (credit to Madsiur for them)
- applied 'Bird Bars' patch by LeetSketcher.
- re-applied Fancy Walking patch by Lenophis & assassin, fixed by LeetSketcher.

Threads: 17
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Sadness
hey

can someone take out the flash and banon checkpoint stuff on this newer updated version of ROTDS for me please
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
OK gimme a few and I'll PM you the edited ROM.

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Regen
(04-30-2017, 04:55 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Hack has been updated to version 1.7.4.

Change-log:

v1.7.4

- corrected JCE3000GT being killed by Death status on Normal difficulty.

OMG, seriously?  Too easy...killing me with the death spell.  LOL

Oh, BTW, I have some questions.

1. Would you consider this hack done?
2. Can I host this on my website?
3. Can you make a topic about this on my forum?
4. Can you tell me what's new in the FF6 hacking world sometime? There are a ton of things that people are doing that I haven't even heard of yet since I've been out of the scene for ~2 years.

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]