Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Return of the Dark Sorcerer

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Chicken
I know it's a day late, but happy Halloween and happy anniversary! Thank you very much for the hard work you have put into this.

Sadly I won't be playing this for another month or 2 just because I'm playing so many other games right now, maybe after I finally finish Brave New World, which I'll try to play after I finish Super Mario RPG Armageddon.
Which I'll try to play between playing Destiny, Dark Souls 2, Paper Mario, and Heroes of the Storm. XD
(I play too many games. Cover)
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
There was a horrible freezing bug in battle when Cloud or Ronan would gain a new skill after level up, all I can say is MY BAD! I fixed it up as well as a highly embarrassing spelling error on the splash screen, and re-uploaded the hack/patches to the same links. So if anyone who downloaded version 1.4 anytime before today (11-02-2015), please download again!

Thanks.

To avoid possible confusion over patches, the very latest one should have a date modified time of 11/2/2015 5:32 PM.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Nattak\'d
So another freeze in a house was discovered today, I went ahead and fixed it and officially changed the version to 1.4.1 to avoid confusion and do it right. You guys know the drill, please re-download! And sorry about this bullshit.

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
2 things I found in 4.1, the Raditz sprite had his sprite split and sides switched. Also, you can't progress past the Meandering River because it won't let you jump back on the raft at the first chest with the Monkey's Paw inside
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
I'm not sure I understand about the Raditz sprite, you mean his monster sprite broke the mould and looked weird? If so, it's probably connected to issue 2.

Issue #2 has been reported by some people and all I can figure is the patch was applied to the wrong ROM, it is probably a 1.1 ROM. I've yet to confirm this but it seems to be the case as far as I can tell. Seems to corrupt some event triggers as well as monster moldes/graphics and even putting a bunch of random powerful items in the party's inventory. It's very important to patch to a version 1.0 ROM. Lemme send you a PM.

Threads: 1
Status
None
i see. i just used it on the current copy of rotds that i have. my mistake
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
Ah that could be then yeah, I haven't tested that to see if the same issues pop up, but I should just to know. I know it's either that or a 1.1 ROM but glad you're up and running now. Smile

Status
Nattak\'d
Good to hear, seems like the correct ROM was patched and all is good.

Today I'm going to update it to 1.4.2 actually, as a couple more issues were found. No biggie though, should be the last fix-it patch, hopefully. Will report back when that's done.

Threads: 17
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Sadness
hey Mikee

how is the 1.4.2 update of ROTDS coming along

and happy holidays
  Find

Status
Nattak\'d
(11-12-2015, 02:00 PM)Mac68 Wrote: hey Mikee

how is the 1.4.2 update of ROTDS coming along

and happy holidays

Good, should be ready today at some time.