Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
technically you can still highlight them so they won't disappear, it's not even a heavy process for the pc

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Prowess
Can you highlight the whole video? I figured Twitch might not let you do that.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
you can do it

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tenkarider for this post:
  • Cecil188 (02-12-2017)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Status
None
My videos are all fully highlighted, Cecil.

That said, I finally found a Ribbon you would like, Cecil. It has built in Economizer!
How awesome is that?!?

And it can be farmed in this seed. As a rare steal from a really difficult enemy, but still.
  Find

Status
Prowess
An Economizer Ribbon? That would seriously help magic users against Sleep and Kefka's Train. A rare but useful find indeed.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Status
None
Oh, yeah! I'm on the Floating Continent, one of my characters has Quasar as a command and is dual wielding Enhancers. Tongue
The other has Lore, and Big Guard, and a lot of other lores, include obviously Quasar.
So, every turn I dish out the hurt to anything and everything. Smile After casting Big Guard, just in case something does hit like a truck.

Master Pug was in the Imperial Base's treasure, and some weird MAnta Ray clone who was basically strong enough to go beat up the 3 goddesses themselves. Smile

No, but really strong is he who is Manta Ray, as Yoda would say.

I tried against Master Pug, but I don't have access to any of the silly techneques I think.
Master Pug also apparently has no drops, so there's really nothing to gain from fighting him.
  Find

Status
None
Does anybody have all the lists of every attack in every "R" Skill compiled?

Skills such as:

R-Physical?
R-Beast?
R-Heal?
R-Curse?
R-All?
R-Chaos?
R-Black?
R-White?
R-Geo?

Would be greatly appreciated!
  Find

Threads: 4
Status
None
Out of ignorance - can you make new elemental types - like dark? Cheers!

Remember to use Omnislash in Remake Kungfu!
  Find

Status
Prowess
Gonna do a quick stream starting at noon EST tomorrow. Hope to see you guys there.

Here's a new one that's got even me baffled! I'm sure that sentence alone piques Quik's curiosity, so here's the link. Abyssonym, if you see this, perhaps you have something to fix? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84YYFDXBC0o But then again, given how broken it is in the first place, you'll probably just run with it(it's a feature, not a bug!).

Find

Status
None
OKay, please tell me how one can beat Atmaweapon with constant unremovable auto-reflect and Auto-haste!?
Oh, and that's not all, he has a base of 90 speed, so with Haste, he might as well run circles around the Kaiser Dragon and the Storm Dragon. Tongue

Oh, and to make matter's worse, his AI script is completely and totally broken.
You cast cure 2 on your party and one guy reflects it on Atmaweapon? Yay! Free Flare Star to your party!

You hit him with a few Quasars, Flare Star!
You hit him in melee, he probably doesn't flare star much.
Although, DEF: 171 doesn't make physical attacks a good idea.

He has about 34,000 HP, so Quasar currently only needs 16 casts to kill him. But I have to keep the two Quasar users alive that long.
And since he literally does all sorts of silly crap when it's his turn, including Meteo, by the way, the odds of surviving against him for 17 turns is about 0 without grinding to the mid 50s.
I'd rather not spend hte next 12 hours grinding on the floating continent with 4 people to get two of them high enough speed and level to hurt Atmaweapon before he just Flare Stars infinite times in a row.

Also, Cecil, I'm not sure what happened in your video exactly.

OH, and VULNERABLE: blind, haste, magitek, reflect, seizure, shell Those are the only things you can do to him.

Can Abyss come back and fix enemies who break their scripting completely and totally?
Because I don't exactly have any attack that can even remotely do anything to him besides Quasar, and a lucky Desperation attack,.
And since he's just counter anything with Flare Star, despite only supposed to be using that as his ultimate attack.....he's not exactly an easy fight.
  Find