Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
They don't shield Dadaluma: it's just Superball weird targeting: if there's more than one target, then he can target a random number of enemies, there was a brief period in which he didn't call his pals, that was the perfect moment to strike with Superball, but you missed that window  Sad

Hey, cecil... which kind of stream is it? a normal BC survival mode?

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I just want to say, I have decided that before the sun dies in 5 billion years, I will stream again. Uh, I mean, before Jan 1st? Jan 31st?
One of those two dates will be my choice. Smile

Hopefully, none of you will fall asleep as that Episode 3 will be called, "Grinding: The Movie, the Book, The Game, 333rd Edition, Remastered, VR Edition, Copyright 2250." Smile

Or something close to that.
And as expected, It will be the grinding episode.
Seriously, I was getting my face handed to me in Zozo. How do you think I'd handle later areas. Tongue No one here needs to hear me become the new Angry German Kid. Smile

Hopefully, the Opera House won't be sadism land, and I can grind near Jidoor, while working on my Rages, to figure out which ones are the best ones. Smile

I'm sorry it's going to be a boring episode, but at least I am honest in advance. Smile
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DavidB1111 for this post:
  • Quikdraw7777 (12-23-2016)

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 2
Status
Prowess
Perhaps if I show up, I can analyze your current situation and offer some tips? Perhaps a second opinion is all you need.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Status
None
(12-22-2016, 11:20 PM)DavidB1111 Wrote: I just want to say, I have decided that before the sun dies in 5 billion years, I will stream again. Uh, I mean, before Jan 1st? Jan 31st?
One of those two dates will be my choice. Smile

Hopefully, none of you will fall asleep as that Episode 3 will be called, "Grinding: The Movie, the Book, The Game, 333rd Edition, Remastered, VR Edition, Copyright 2250." Smile

Or something close to that.
And as expected, It will be the grinding episode.
Seriously, I was getting my face handed to me in Zozo. How do you think I'd handle later areas. Tongue  No one here needs to hear me become the new Angry German Kid. Smile

Hopefully, the Opera House won't be sadism land, and I can grind near Jidoor, while working on my Rages, to figure out which ones are the best ones. Smile

I'm sorry it's going to be a boring episode, but at least I am honest in advance. Smile

Lol....Errmmm yeah....

Trying to find that Universal Rage in a Beyond Chaos run is a.......TASK.....To say the least.

One turned me into a reflective imp.
Another set an irremovable stop status
One good one had confuse, and caused me to cast Break on myself....

Heh.....good times..... Laugh
  Find

Threads: 0
Status
None
Sorry, I have a weird sense of humor. Tongue
But yeah, my rage experiences have been better than yours.

And sure, Cecil, if you show up, you can probably help me figure a way around things.
  Find

Status
None
Ran some streams last night/this morning.....

Question:
What does it mean when characters have WEAPONS in their relic slots?

Can your own characters replicate this, or is it "NPC" party member exclusive?

Also, I didn't know you can still invoke the "I can't believe it's MAGIC!" cutscene when you use Magic with your "Terra" before finishing the South Figaro Cave. In all my randomizer playthorughs, I've never had that happen. o_O

Another Crazy Happening was that my Character with the Tools command could only use the Noiseblaster on his own party - and Single Target, oddly enough.

The last session was just so....Weird lol
  Find

Status
Prowess
I've never seen a PC with a piece of equipment in the wrong slot. However, I hypothesize that if it did happen, the piece of equipment would offer no boosts(unless maybe a helmet is equipped in the armor slot, in which case it would still provide its defensive stats), and once it's removed, it couldn't be reequipped, like Setzer's Bandana in vanilla.

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
i definitely saw it happen, it often happens with guests, something like wearing another helmet in armor slot.

even more funny, in the latest streams you guys did i saw the mog in "choose your scenario" screen wearing dried meat as gear(and also scoring 255 defense  Laugh )

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tenkarider for this post:
  • Quikdraw7777 (12-25-2016)

Status
Prowess
PC=playable character. I definitely used the wrong term, should have been permanent character. That moogle always has messed up stuff. Not sure exactly why, but I'm pretty sure that moogle gets unequipped when you enter the World of Ruin, so you get to have his stuff later, so it's useful to check what it has in the event that it will become useful in the future.

Find

Status
None
Well Guys, jist put in a SOLID stream this evening.

On a seed called "DEATHLESS RUN"
Named by one of my viewers of course....

And to everyone's surprise......
The Perma-Death run.....

Is STILL ALIVE!!
We are recently located at Maduin's (Terra's father's) flashback. It was getting late (midnight where I'm at) and we all agreed that we need to take a rest from it.

Things of interest in this seed:

- Kirei (Pink Haired Setzer filling in for Gau) is the GLUE that holds any party of characters together. He comes with the Elusive W-Party command. Those not familiar, this command provides 2 casts of any spell/attack that naturally benefits the entire party. whether it's casting Palidor for a massive team jump, or Starlet and Wild Bear for TRUE healing, he has been an absolute JOY to have around, and without him - I truly doubt we'd be this far.

- Ayeka (Relm posing as Celes) is our next good one. Checking in with Throw as a command is an absolute godsend as she can touch upon all elements feasibly, as well as do ridiculous barrier piercing damage. Also is able to equip Striker/Assassin (weapons that deal the X-type instant death) to boot. Stands out as being our "MDC" - Most dangerous Character.

- There is a monster encounter in the Vector area that feature 3 "Wart Puck" palette swap creatures. Apparently they adopted a Magitek Armor skillset, as they open up with TekBarrier, and throw around Tek Lasers casually after that. This is not their true attraction though-- this is:

1) They have a Crystal Orb for rare steal.
2) They have MUSCLE BELTS.....As a COMMON Drop.

That's pretty damn insane.

- Number 128, was a laughable pushover.
The Cybernetic being had access to it's usual Ice Spell, and even Shimsham. All fine an good, but there was just one problem-- the Right Blade of his was fitted with AUTO RUNIC standby. With my characters already under the influence of Vanish, this made for a stupid-easy win, as his physical blows missed and Ice/Shimsham was all consumed by the MP hungry Right Blade of his LMAO.

This Perma-Death run is looking GOOD boys!!
I plan on resuming sometime in the near future. I'll let you know when if you're interested!
  Find