Users browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)
Official FF6: Beyond Chaos thread (randomizer)

Threads: 0
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
That does explain some things! When do you think you'll stream again? So we can go and see for ourselves how much better your seeds are. Tongue

Yeah, I don't recall running into the Imp Armor bug myself, but hopefully that gets fixed.
Unless that is a hold over from the fact that your seeds may be beyond the cap for the amount of numbers in actual seeds the game can have.

I don't know what the cap on how many seeds is. If it's 2.14 billion, or 16.4 quintillion, the first one would limit you a bit, the latter would limit you to the conversion of "All Good Things Must Come to an End." to numbers. Smile

I mean, I guess I could see if the game would accept 16 quintillion as a number for the seed, but even if it does, there's no guarantee it would count all the digits. Smile

Also, hopefully LockKirby will show up and explain to me why I don't have a reverse function in SNES9x 1.53, when that is the latest one, and it doesn't have any rewind feature, even though he said it does.

So, that's a mystery alright.
Like why ZSNES violently explodes when trying to run in Fullscreen....
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I don't really know why. My version is 1.53 and I have rewind. I was linked to it by somebody else, so I don't know where to find it (I don't really follow SNES9x all that much). You'll probably have to search for it.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 2
Status
None
(12-20-2016, 03:34 PM)Cecil188 Wrote: Aha! It's as I suspected. That's likely the explanation for some problems.

So yeah, version 62 is the most up to date version.

Thanks fella!
I'll have to rectify that.
  Find

Status
None
So, a quick google made me learn that SNES 9x 1.54 has rewind.
Which came out two months ago.

So, there's the reason. I updated. So, no more weird issues.
  Find

Status
None
Just updated to "Version 62" fellas.

It was surprisingly a painless effort. I thought I'd have to make an entirely new list of folders, and shortcuts to get it done. Nope - simply just downloaded it and drag-and-dropped it to where the previous one was.

I'll be doing some testing after work today (That means streaming as well) if anyone is interested.

This will be around 4:30pm Eastern Time.
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
hmm, and the link to you twitch channel?
PS. which timezone exactly you're talking about?

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
Thanks  Smile
Fun fact: that spell with dispel procs could have been handy right against dadaluma, since after the smokebomb he casted shell and protect.

the other deadly attack that the minion knew was Net: paired to Cyclonic they became kinda the best minions a boss can ever desire early game.

tip for future: if you learn Ice 3 again, target only dadaluma with it, that would have been worth 1000 damage instead of 500

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Tenkarider for this post:
  • Quikdraw7777 (12-22-2016)

Thanks Received: 2
Status
Prowess
Ha, that was certainly a fun stream. I hope to start a stream of my own in about 2.5 hours from when this message is posted. Hopefully all goes well with the technology, and I hope to see you guys there!

The only thing harder than finding a needle in a haystack is finding a haystack in a needle. Laugh
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Cecil188 for this post:

Status
None
Well. Sorry you lost. Sad
But on the other hand, I've never seen Dadaluma be that much of a jerk. Smile
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DavidB1111 for this post:

Status
None
(12-22-2016, 09:53 AM)Tenkarider Wrote: Thanks  Smile
Fun fact: that spell with dispel procs could have been handy right against dadaluma, since after the smokebomb he casted shell and protect.

the other deadly attack that the minion knew was Net: paired to Cyclonic they became kinda the best minions a boss can ever desire early game.

tip for future: if you learn Ice 3 again, target only dadaluma with it, that would have been worth 1000 damage instead of 500

Thanks for the tips!

What really threw me off wasthat the dogs - in tandem - protected him; much like the Ipooh Bears do Vargas. Marshal, on the other hand, doesn't seem to gain this protection despite coming to the battlefield with 2 minions of his own....

I thought Dadaluma would still be targetable even with the dogs in play...

@Cecil
I get a lunch break at 12, which is an hour from now. I really want to catch that!

@David
Yes, Dadaluma was being a true piece. When he threw that Metal Knuckle, and then chugged down an X-Potion - I knew I was BONED.
  Find