Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Mini-Contest Idea

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I'm starting to think that Jackimus and I should stop using characters whose levels are multiples of 5. Laugh

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 56
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 84
Status
Atma
For whatever reason that always happened... kinda like doom gaze is the little unpredictable chance to fail the task... almost like the task invites to not travel too much.

THE GREATEST CHALLENGE OF ALL TIMES AWAITS:
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2593
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO SLAY A GOD?
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tenkarider's project #2 is started: FF6 Curse of the Madsiur Joke (CotMJ)
http://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showthr...p?tid=2755
What happens when Madsiur tweaks your account? This full game hack will show that!
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 4
Status
Blind
But Doom Gaze RNG is a hilarious factor to throw into these!

Also, extending the deadline to Saturday because I forgot to give a forewarning. I think most people have submitted already, but yeah, just to be Safe.
  Find

Status
Blind
Just been waiting on ID to stop being down so I can get everyone's submission for the results video! Soon I would hope. In the event where ID doesnt come up before Tuesday, I will be on vacation for a full week around that time, so I dunno.
  Find

Status
Blind
I havent forgotten about this!

I have had problems logging into ID since the DOS attack, and half of the submissions were sent to me via PM there, and on top of that have been super busy for about a month or so. It'll still be a few weeks before I have time to do a results video though so, uh yeah? If you want LK, you can go ahead and put one together or toss up the next event or w/e there. It's silly that i'm holding this up as much as I have been for the handful of folks that are interested in this little speedrunning competition.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
Glad to see that you haven't disappeared.

You're still having problems logging into ID? The problems have been mostly fixed for me for a while. You can't access the site at all? I can contact Archael about it and see what he says about it.

Yeah, I probably should have continued this a while ago, but the first couple of weeks of school have been fairly brutal.

Confused Moogles FTW