Poll: Which Relic would you most want to have?
This poll is closed.
Sprint Shoes 10.71% 3 10.71%
Cherub Down 3.57% 1 3.57%
Ribbon 17.86% 5 17.86%
Muscle Belt 0% 0 0%
Back Guard 0% 0 0%
Zephyr Cape 0% 0 0%
Exp. Egg 28.57% 8 28.57%
True Knight 0% 0 0%
Atlas Armlet 7.14% 2 7.14%
Sneak Ring 0% 0 0%
Dragoon Boots 25.00% 7 25.00%
Tintinabar 7.14% 2 7.14%
Total 28 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Which Relic would you want to have?

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Out of these Relics, which one would you want to have the most?:

Sprint Shoes - run twice as fast as everyone else, a cop's nightmare.
Cherub Down - float around and kill it at Halloween parties.
Ribbon - never get sick again!
Muscle Belt - survive a car/train/plane crash if need be.
Back Guard - a must have for those scary times in jail.
Zephyr Cape - become a dodgeball God!
Exp. Egg - become wise about life twice as fast as others.
True Knight - protect your friends from getting beat up.
Atlas Armlet - become a fighting machine.
Sneak Ring - allows you to shoplift from Walmart much easier.
Dragoon Boots - ever wish you could slam dunk? Or jump to the top of buildings?
Tintinabar - you know that expression after taking damage, "walk it off"? This would sure help.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 25
Thanks Received: 13
Thanks Given: 15
Status
X-Zone
Ugh, that's a really hard one Nattak. But considering the *Cough* Weakling *Cough* I already am I would have to choose the Atlas Armlet.

CoverHitObjection!Laugh;[Tongue

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Zombie
psh I go for the ribbon never get sick or ailments so no broken bones right? no hunger? nothing?... IMMORTALITY without the whole living forever thing lol
  Find

Status
X-Zone
bryan120608 Wrote:psh I go for the ribbon never get sick or ailments so no broken bones
right? no hunger? nothing?... IMMORTALITY without the whole living
forever thing lol

The Ribbon will only protect you from diseases, The Muscle Belt Along side the Ribbon would practically make you Immortal.

Shine 
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
ooo this is a tough one for sure

well I read a lot, so I guess there is no need for the exp egg (although it would be nice lol)

I'm pretty experienced at fighting so I guess no atlas armlet (but then again, I'm no pro LOL)

to be honest I'd love a mix of dragon boots and cherub down I would f**k**g FLY! LOL (but sadly that't not a possible choice 4 both lolz)

the sneak ring had me laughing and during tough times for sure lol

they were all awesome choices really but I would personally have to go with the ribbon on this one, I've always had allergies n got sick a lot when I was a kid, it sucked, so yeah, no diseases ever? sign me up for the ribbon, GOOD BYE CONDOMS! LMFAO j/k :p

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 23
Status
None
Easy answer- Dragoon Boots.

JUMP EVERYWHERE!
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
The Ribbon would definitely be more practical, but those Dragoon Boots would just be so much fun! And still slightly useful.

The ones meant just for fighting would be great if we were in an RPG, but not really IRL.
Also, Nattak, I knew you were a drunkard, but I had no idea about your criminal pasttimes! Smile

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 2
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Zombie
You know after thinking about it I might have wanted to go with the Cherub Down I mean yeah never getting sick would be awesome but the floating I mean think about it don't have to worry about falling from big heights don't have to worry about cars for that matter could be just like Raiden in Mortal Kombat and fly across the screen just get a push and BOOM its smooth sailing lol oh and possibly freak out people by making it look like your walking on water doesn't say how high the floating is or what has to be under you oh and imagine the sex lol Oh or wait could we get your pimp cane from your mod Mike exp AND cash flow lol
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
i almost picked ribbon. But i figured if im as twice as wise from the exp egg that would make me as wise as someone in there 70's. I figured if i im that wise i would be WAY more successful than i currently am and probably wealthy, so i could afford the bestest healthcare if i did get sick Tongue
  Find

Status
X-Zone
DruidX Wrote:i almost picked ribbon. But i figured if im as twice as wise from the exp egg that would make me as wise as someone in there 70's. I figured if i im that wise i would be WAY more successful than i currently am and probably wealthy, so i could afford the bestest healthcare if i did get sick Tongue

Ah, a very wise Choice DruidX Objection!SmileLaugh

Shine 
  Find