Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Fuse Abilities Submissions!

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
this is true, but i still think it would remove some of the uniqueness of Kirin. Thats the only thing that kirin have. We could always switch Kirin to Sraphim and switch the regen ability to a life spell. However, that would also mean that she would have only 1 fusion at the start. What do you guys think about this?

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
I personally prefer the Kirin option, with Kirin having the Regen. I think that Life wouldn't be as useful either.

Confused Moogles FTW

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
thank you sute got what I meant and yeah I mean I meant its up to you at the end of the day because I felt your idea deserves the full proper credit, with a suggestion here and there it really isn't up to me to get credit like that lolz :p

but if not I suppose something will be figured out

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
None
Anyone has ideas for Tritoch? I dont really like my 7A idea ( Osmose All enemy). A thing that would look neat though is if she would have the Freeze status ailment for a reason or another.
For example, maybe an ability like this:
7C: Can only target self, Inflict Freeze, Life3 and Shell, could maybe even fully heal her?
Anim: Ice 2 kinda look like Tritoch ice
Of course, you would have to unfreeze her but yeah, what do you guys think?

Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
We could always just play it simple by giving her the one multi-elemental attack, and one attack of each element individually, maybe with a matching status effect (Blind for Thunder, Slow or Stop for Ice, etc.)

While I applaud the creativity of your idea, I suspect it would be much easier to simply apply Shell with a Relic and cast Life 3, rather than dealing with the Freeze status. Hmm I feel like Freeze would usually outweigh the benefits, even if we were to make it a full heal.

Confused Moogles FTW

Status
None
Youre probably right, then how about make it a passive ability: on critical( Near Fatal), Life 3 and Freeze. Tongue This way, even if the Freeze slightly outweight the benefit, it wont matter that much since it will only activate when her hp is less than 1/8 of max hp.

Find