Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Special Ability Submissions Thread

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
-sorry if there are spelling errors, I'm not english-

She would have an abillity called "Absorb" . This command, when selected, will select a random enemy and the girl will 'adopt" the AI Script(includes the conditions the certain enemy had, like Haste or Float) the selected enemy has. The selected enemy will also be eliminated from the battle(killed). The girl will be able to use the enemy's scrpit until she will be KOed, Confused or Zombie(d).

I think there should be a relic that will change the "Absorb" command
into "Unleash" , an abillity that lets her select one of the last 25-35 enemy AI Scripts she absorbed.(pretty much like Gau's Rage).

I guess this abillity will be effective only against normal enemies, not bosses.

[Image: kung_ku.png]
  Find

Threads: 7
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 4
Status
None
Ah right, 7 characters. Well, i dont have any ideas for now. "W.Magic" would work but thats look like white magic...

[Image: rrj.gif]
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 13
Status
Double
@Daemoth: That idea is really cool, although personally I think the version which doesn't incorporate Magicite is better, because it would either be useless in regular encounters and easy boss fights where you wouldn't want to use resources (for the regular player) or extremely exploitable depending on how long you want to steal from Flans.

@Blue Mage Gab: So many good ideas! It's fairly similar to Gau, but distinct enough (more like a mix of Gau/Relm), but I like the idea of a character using an enemy AI script if it's doable. One thing that I would change is the "kills the enemy it's used on" part, because that means it can't be used on bosses. From a flavour perspective, I don't think she would have to Absorb the entire enemy to gain its powers. Maybe it could deal minor percentage damage, though.

Again, I don't mean to imply that you guys' ideas definitely have to go down these roads. I'm just giving my 25 cents worth because I'd like these ideas to be the best they can be if they are implemented.

Oh, and my ability can reasonably be shortened to D Magic. I wasn't thinking about that earlier, Finger but thankfully that is a fairly obvious meaning.

Confused Moogles FTW