Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
The (old) SpriteSheets from the Database Page...

Threads: 14
Thanks Received: 1
Thanks Given: 5
Status
None
When I first accessed this site(2-3 years ago), I saw some sprite sheets(Imperial Soldier without helmet;Lone Wolf;Othos etc.) and now they are no longer there, there are only Arvis, Ultima and a very small variety of the sprites that were previous there. I want to ask what happened to them... Objection!

[Image: kung_ku.png]
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
They are still on the server but the entries haven't been added to the database. You can send Poco Loco or Gi Nattak a detailed pm and they will send you the links you need. They are the ones responsible of the sprite database.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 159
Status
Nattak\'d
We suffered a complete database loss a while back, and have been (slowly) restoring it, but better than before. A lot of those sprites where not up to par on quality, so that's what's taking us (Ricky and I) so long to re-upload them back to this new database. Quality above all else. We are working at a snails pace in terms of fixing them and bringing them back, and for that I apologize. Look for the sprites in the meantime in the Spriter's Exchange, or using the search feature. Wink

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Status
Tissue-aware
(08-17-2013, 04:46 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: Look for the sprites in the meantime in the Spriter's Exchange, or using the search feature.

I don't think there is full custom npc spritesheets on Spriter's Exchange, so I decided to do this: https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2338
  Find

Status
Tissue-aware
Issue solved so I'm closing this.
  Find

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to madsiur for this post:
  • SSJ Rick (08-18-2013)