Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Hello all I am having major problems modding !! Please help .

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Have you tested the controller recently? I used to have controller button problems back when I used one. Now I'm all keyboard.

If the controller tests out ok, wait for a problem to happen in-game then test the controller right away. If that tests out ok AGAIN, then play another game for a while and see if you get anything weird there as well... if not, THEN grab a fresh ROM and make your changes again. But most of your problems sound like they are input problems.
  Find

Threads: 16
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I am going to make the changes to the rom again can I send it to one of u guys to test it ? now even a fresh rom will not let me do blitz now I am using the save from my modded one I am at the pt where u first get Sabin .
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-31-2013, 08:06 AM)Locke0075 Wrote: I just opened my rom in the hex editor and it started off with a few numbers with a bunch of zeros so shouldn't that mean that its a headered rom ?

A header is 512 bytes long (0x200) as is compozed of 00 (except the first few bytes).

(07-31-2013, 10:07 AM)Locke0075 Wrote: now even a fresh rom will not let me do blitz now I am using the save from my modded one I am at the pt where u first get Sabin .

Did you tested your controller like Edrin suggested?
  Find

Status
None
Yes it seems to work right with my other games and it went to the longtech program and when I pressed a button it seemed to work . Could it be the emulator ? Oh and do I need to expand the rom when I first start .

oh when I just did the d pad it did not light up on the test so could that be it ?

Just reinstalled the controller and it tested fine . I just started a game with a fresh rom all I have done was use the intro patch for the title screen and the first battle they r stuck running away yet I press nothing .
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Do you have problems when you play a fresh, unedited ROM? Nothing you are changing sounds like it should cause any problems.
  Find

Status
None
I am testing a fresh rom now

Ok just started the game as soon as I got out of Narshe it started making my character walk up and I can't stop it this is on a fresh rom .

One thing I just noticed is when I put up the last post I left the emulator on and when I went back the game was acting normal .
  Find