Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sprite Sheet submissions thread!

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
Going to leave this open for another week. I want to see more sprites!
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
heres something I whipped up right quick.. kinda like a breath of fire lookalike with a scar on her face

[Image: hWnNqLg.png]
  Find

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
it looks good! ;-)
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
That's a good start. I don't think my sprite is going to be able to hold a candle to these. My work is a LOT less refined. Of course, I'm also trying to use palette 3 (which is a b*t*h).

You might want to consider using one of the palettes already in the game as new palettes (while technically doable) won't work with most of the menu screens due to limited palette space in the VRAM.
  Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Here's my concept art for the 15th Man, if you decide to go with it I can take a day to fully sprite it. This sprite takes advantage of Palette 4:

[Image: imgshk.png]
  Find

Threads: 23
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
None
thats awesome sutebenu!
  Find

Status
Obliviscence
(08-05-2013, 08:30 PM)Lord Sutebenu Wrote: Here's my concept art for the 15th Man, if you decide to go with it I can take a day to fully sprite it. This sprite takes advantage of Palette 4:

Please do. I REALLY like the hair in this sprite. I'm having a little trouble figuring out what she's wearing... some kind of over-the-shoulder cloak it seems? Palette 4, while looking really good with this sprite, is so dark I have a hard time with some of the colors.

Can I ask if you do your hair totally off the top of your head (pun), or if you are working from a base picture somewhere?
  Find

Status
None
I do my hair completely based off of nothing more than my imagination. I can make her outfit a little easier to understand but considering I am using the brown for the skin affliction and another color for the eye, the only real "bright" color is the blue there, but I'll try to see what I can do with that.
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Status
None
That submission is awesome Sutebenu. I must concede that I don't think my mockups are as good or unique, you definitely have a knack for the female character's hair.
  Find

Status
None
Thank you kindly all, here's my revision to the concept art. Unfortunately I had to rethink the outfit a bit, but this one is far cleaner with the clothing and easier to see and understand.

I was thinking of possibly adding a horn to the deformed side of her face too
  Find