* You voted for this item. Show Results

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Favorite FF Main Character

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
This poll kind of follows RajaHibiki poll about FF6 characters, although this is about main characters of the Final Fantasy games.
  Find

Status
Traitor
I like Bartz the best. :3
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
Gonna have to go with Terra. She was the first female lead in any of the games. Even if she does eventually get replaced by number two female lead, Celes. Her confusion with the concept of love and other human emotions is what made her interesting. I love her and the emphasis on her complete and utter lack of understanding of herself. She had been human for 18 years of her life, but still couldn't quite understand how to be a human, and then the added asset of her Esper blood didn't help to quench the thirst for enlightenment. She had unexplained powers, she couldn't feel the way other people felt, and she was controlled and used as a weapon of destruction for her entire life. The she loses the will to fight, because she needed to care for the orphan children. When their lives are in danger, she realizes she needs to protect them, even if that means fighting. These reasons justify my admiration of Terra's character.

Man that was drawn out.
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
I always liked Tidus for some reason, he was that down to earth kinda guy, always had that "big city" type of personality (kinda like me lol)

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 9
Status
None
bartz or gtfo lol, i realy enjoyed ffV (being the 1st ff I ever played and 2nd to complete) he always seemed cool i hope they make a remake and make gilgamesh say hes 1 liner "Its time my friends men,ladies, ladies who dress like men for gilgamesh its MORTPHIN TIME....24 DAMAGE????????? THIS CAAANT BEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee....." somthing like that is how it went right?

Find

Threads: 50
Thanks Received: 12
Status
None
Terra would be my favorite of that list...but Tidus makes a close second. Tidus was the first "realistic" character as a main character of Final Fantasy. He didn't like what was happening to him, so he complained, he gradually falls in love and hates his father for making his mother forget him... Tidus is just a great character... but I think Terra was just ever so slightly better, heh.
  Find

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
Cecil gets my vote for changing his dark ways, and becoming a Paladin.

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.

Threads: 2
Status
None
Damn my fav. isn't up there but bartz is and he is such a pimp
  Find

Status
Traitor
(06-01-2010, 07:46 PM)kidfun Wrote: Damn my fav. isn't up there but bartz is and he is such a pimp

Who is it?
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 4
Thanks Given: 2
Status
Lucky-Girl
Well, out of the ones in the list, I voted for Cloud. Yeah, sure, he's overrated; but I think he's awesome.

However, I have to say my all-time favorite FF character is Zack Fair. Everything about him is great! His attitude, his personality, his dedication to a cause he believed in... which would ultimately be his undoing, but still.

Even in the face of the worst problems, and being hit in the face by everything life could throw at him, he still managed to maintain a positive outlook on everything, and he continued to work for his dream; to become a hero. Even though it caused him to pay the ultimate sacrifice, and only one person would know the tale of his heroic deeds, he still accomplished his dream.

And lets face it...

Crisis Core is the -ONLY- Final Fantasy who's ending makes me cry EVERY SINGLE TIME.

"The doom and gloom is justified.
A couple of people are going to die.
Even though you can turn back the time,
you're always a moment too late!"
  Find