Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
A Call To Complete Your Sprite Sheets!

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
Hey guys this thread is for those that have incomplete sprite sheets, meaning that they are either not in the FF3usme format, the colors are not in the right order, there are distortions/inconsistencies, and/or it is unfinished, in other words, you want your sprite sheet in the database, it has to be up to par for everyone, meaning for those that don't know a damn thing about hacking and want to use a sprite and wont ask us a barrage of questions about why does this sprite mess up my other chars when we have answered those types of questions thousands of times over, so with that being said, PLEASE read and follow the rules here, after so long my patience has began to wane.

I also ask all you spriters to specify about the palette (let me know if it uses an original pal, a custom pal, or a tweaked pal please be specific if it works with another sprite sheet)

some sprite sheets that have a few issues I wouldn't mind fixing (however those that contribute to fixing a sprite will get some credit for it, fair is fair), but if there are too many mistakes it will not go up in the database

we also ask that from now on make 1 topic per char, unless its a specified topic (like James White's Mortal Kombat thread for example) if it is an NPC make a topic for that, a WIP make a topic for that, and etc. only put more then one sprite sheet in the topic if its a different version or palette of the sprite sheet,

I will make a list of sprites that need to be perfected/finished (currently a WIP)

for those that do not understand why their sprite is on the list, feel free to message me and ask, I won't tolerate ignorant comments and remarks like some "oh wtf why isn't my sprite on the database dude?" or "wtf I know my sprite sheet is flawless you don't know what you're talking about" I'll let it be known that I'll ban you for that, PERIOD!

now don't let that intimidate you, I'm actually a pretty nice guy, I don't mind helping spriters out or even giving them pointers so feel free to ask me or Lord Sutebenu for your sprite needs

without further ado here is the list of incomplete sprites (again still a WIP)

Flik - bryan120608
Genshu - bryan120608
George - bryan120608
Victor - bryan120608
Seifer - xeblon
Davis - DarkVee
Van - Micki Chiba
Claude - CrumpledMedal
scarmiglione - Astaroth
Uniform Kefka - Tin Man
Adult Relm - Micki Chiba
Lezard Valeth - VyperByte
Mad Clown Kefka - DruidX
Megaman X - Badass
Super Mario - Badass

those that created your sprite should know what the issue is, if you do not know feel free to message me

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
updated

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC