X (pc) , and caped mario (pc)

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
[Image: other-x.png]

[Image: badass-mario-mario-with-cape.png]

(edgars palette shirt tweaked with red and diff eye color i believe)
  Find

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
pretty good man, thats megaman x tho bruh c'mon now LOL

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Mental-Break
(06-19-2013, 12:52 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: pretty good man, thats megaman x tho bruh c'mon now LOL

LOL guess I keep forgetting the newest name is X. I'm also debating on making basalix (captain koopa). Not sure if you have seen super mario bros Z but hes pretty bad ass.
  Find

Status
None
yeah I've seen it

I've actually spoken with Alvin Earthworm a few times via deviant art a few years back

I think its a great start

keep at it

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Status
Mental-Break
(06-20-2013, 07:06 PM)Poco d(-_-)b Loco Wrote: yeah I've seen it

I've actually spoken with Alvin Earthworm a few times via deviant art a few years back

I think its a great start

keep at it

thanks.. yea alvin abandoned that project tho eh? I was bummed out when it ended..
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Question, is there anyway to change Esper Terra Pallete to the pallete caped Mario has, because If I do. I can use the Cape Mario as the "Cape" command for Mario who replaces Terra.
  Find

Status
Mental-Break
(06-23-2013, 11:55 AM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: Question, is there anyway to change Esper Terra Pallete to the pallete caped Mario has, because If I do. I can use the Cape Mario as the "Cape" command for Mario who replaces Terra.

First change all esper terra sprites into caped mario, (both marios use the same palette) then change the battle palettes with FFusME. Theres also an esper terra sprite thats considered a vehicle.. so you will have to change that one too. Someone recently asked about that one as well.

heres the post how they got rid of the "vehicle" terra
https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/showth...sper+terra
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
your bomb looks sick now man, the other one is great 2
love this mega man also. is ur mario replacing terra out of curiosity?

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Yeah dude, that's what I am thinking. Might at as well put that Morph Command to good use.
  Find

Status
None
this looks like the start of a pretty fun hack lol

I gotta say it kinda makes me want 2 do this mini hack me and mike wanna do someday lolz Wink

-HNIC