nice 1

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 88
Thanks Received: 24
Thanks Given: 87
Status
None
this is awesome

"Sometimes ninjas do wrong to each other, and in dat way the force of tha earf' comes around da moon - and at that presence, da dirt, it overshadows the grass, so you're like, I can't cut dis grass, there's no sun comin' through. So in order to enable each other the two fruits have to look each other in da eye and understand we can only be right, as da ripe is wrong, you know what I mean?"

-HNIC

Threads: 76
Thanks Received: 9
Thanks Given: 13
Status
None
very good! :-)
  Find

Threads: 49
Thanks Received: 15
Thanks Given: 11
Status
Mental-Break
nice!
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
I thought it was gonna be that half-bird half-man thing from Final Fantasy Mystic Quest.
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
The Mystic Quest version is probably loosely based off of the artwork by amano:
[Image: Garuda_Amano.jpg]

whereas Tin Man's Garuda is a variation of her more popular appearance:
[Image: Garuda_Concept.jpg]

Tin Man, if you don't mind I would love to use your Garuda as an esper for my hack, credit will certainly go to you... Now, if only I could get someone to make an NPC sprite made for her on palette 0. Wink
  Find

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
You certainly may use her in your hack Eldrin, I can try to wipe up an NPC sprite if you need one. Do you just need a single frame one like Ramuh, Ifrit, and Shiva or does it need to be animated?

And as Eldrin pointed out it was based on the FFXI appearance, never played that game but I liked the look of her. There have been several different forms of Garuda, from a giant bird in a few of the games, to the birdman incarnation from FF IIIj and mystic quest, to this harpy looking thing.
  Find

Threads: 83
Thanks Received: 55
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Obliviscence
(07-09-2013, 12:10 PM)Tin Man Wrote: You certainly may use her in your hack Eldrin, I can try to wipe up an NPC sprite if you need one. Do you just need a single frame one like Ramuh, Ifrit, and Shiva or does it need to be animated?

I haven't decided yet, it just kinda struck me that I can add as many NPC sprites as I want and its always nice to have more than the 3-4 standard esper sprites to work with.

I haven't exactly figured out when/how I'm going to pick up most of my espers, but Garuda strikes me as a good one for some personal interaction. I would opt for a full NPC sprite sheet with walking animations.

Thanks Tlin Mlan!
  Find