Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
MadClown_kefka

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Brave
I know this thread is pretty old but I thought I fixed and finished this sprite. I hope people can make good use of it.

[Image: qi2YWW7l.png]

I'm not sure why the background is showing up here though...
  Find

Threads: 94
Thanks Received: 17
Thanks Given: 26
Status
Charmed
That png there is unusable as it wasn't converted properly ie pixels are not real-sized and look like it was "jpg-ed" before converting back to .png

Step forward, spriters! We are also responsible to make hacks look new and fresh, we are no less important than code or ASM hackers! CHARGE!!

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
Kugawattan is right, you image is not usable. The original is good and the best usable result we can get with yours is this. (indexed 16)

[Image: P3RiC15.png]
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Brave
I didn't mess it up by using graphics gale did I? I'm guessing the problem existed before I got my hands on it.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(02-21-2017, 09:53 AM)Timbo Wrote: I'm guessing the problem existed before I got my hands on it.

No, the original looks good. Yours had too much colors and was in RGB format. I removed the background which was using 3 colors if format scaled down to indexed 16 then just converted to 16 indexed colors. Note that the character sprite should always be max 12 colors and the tent maybe can use an additional 3? I'm not sure. One color is transparency, which add up to 16.

I'm not even sure if my conversion would import properly in FF3usME and it would certainly need touch ups.
  Find