Status
Regen
Lufia: And the Fortress of Doom EasyType
Creator: JCE3000GT
Version: 0.8 BETA
Release Date: 10/20/2011
Updated Last: 10/20/2011

Description:

Basically this makes the game so much easier. Now you'll be able to play this great game without having to worry about grinding out level after level and thus you waste no time. I made this for me primarily but I'm sure someone else would get some use out of it.

What has been changed:
-Imported the font from FF2us because it was easier to read and I prefer it.
-Monsters in the begining give 65,000 experience each.
-Created god items for sale in the first town.
-Adjusted the character stats to be godlike.
-Tweaked the cost of some good items.

DOWNLOAD LINK

---------------------------

Lufia II: Rise of the Sinistrals EasyType
Creator: JCE3000GT
Version: 1.0 BETA
Release Date: 11/17/2011
Updated Last: 11/17/2011

Description:

Basically this makes the game so much easier. Now you'll be able to play this great game without having to worry about grinding out level after level and thus you waste no time. I made this for me primarily but I'm sure someone else would get some use out of it.

What's been changed:
-Monsters in the Secret Skills Cave in the begining drop over 65,000 EXP and 65,000 Gold.
-Lizards in the Secret Skills Cave drop Zircon Shields which you can sell for Gold.
-Maxim's starting equipment is 2 Fry Swords and 4 Pearl Armors to give maximum damage and defense. Don't unequip them or you cannot reequip them back on those slots.

Tip: Try using the Reset spell in the room with the Lizard to get unlimited Zircon Shields to sell for a bnuch of Gold, not to mention the EXP and Gold from the battle itself.

DOWNLOAD LINK

[Image: jce3000gt_md.png]

[Image: jce3000gt.jpg]

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 3
Thanks Given: 7
Status
None
I haven't had much time to play games lately (by lately I mean the past 5 years lol) so if I can just breeze through it, I will have a better chance of actually finishing a game for once.

I remember renting both of these games loooooong ago, I didn't get very far, and don't remember much about them anymore aside from dated graphics. I've been hearing a lot about how great they are lately (not just from these forums) so I will definitely have to give them a try, thanks!

NNID (Wii U): pjmcphee
PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Status
Regen
(11-17-2011, 11:01 AM)McPhizzle Wrote: I haven't had much time to play games lately (by lately I mean the past 5 years lol) so if I can just breeze through it, I will have a better chance of actually finishing a game for once.

This is 100% precisely the reasoning behind my EasyTypes. I just don't have the time to do the mindless grinding and micromanaging of the characters/items. I want to be able to sit down and enjoy the story and gameplay without wasting hours and hours grinding out levels and who needs to be equipped what and when blah blah blah.

I'm planning on doing this to every RPG I can get my hands on. My wife and I have a movie theatre partially setup in our new house so as soon as it is finished I will be able to play these RPGs in a fun environment.

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 3
Status
None
that's a great idea, and I love the idea of a home theatre, I have wanted one since the early days of XBMC. Just need a bigger house :S

NNID (Wii U): pjmcphee
PSN: PaJMtree
Xbox Live: PJ_McPhizzle
  Find

Threads: 62
Thanks Received: 7
Status
Regen
I'll take pictures once the theatre is up and running at least partially. Right now we only have the floor tile and in-ceiling speakers setup. We had 6x 8" Boston Acoustic speakers put in and the whole room is prewired for 7.1 channel. Just need the TV, reciever and powered subwoofer to make it functional. Smile

Threads: 2
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I'm gonna have to check out some of these hacks. I always have moments where I wish I could show my non-gamer friends the stories of certain RPG's such as FF6 without the random battles or full length of important battles, sorta like a film

Threads: 6
Status
None
(05-14-2013, 09:07 PM)ZoMathew Wrote: I'm gonna have to check out some of these hacks. I always have moments where I wish I could show my non-gamer friends the stories of certain RPG's such as FF6 without the random battles or full length of important battles, sorta like a film

Well, FF6 would be easy; just make everyone level 99, max out everything, give them the best equipment and all magic, and then make sure at least one person in your party has a Moogle Charm (modified to where anyone can equip it) at all times. Done.
  Find

Threads: 2
Status
None
lol I always wonder [and search] youtube for this kind of thing for different rpg's, but all the "let's play" videos include the battle scenes AND terribly annoying commentary by the player.... wish they would all just stay silent. Oh well, maybe someday