[Image: imgshk.png]

Terrain
The Interdimensional Rift

Conditions
Exdeath is *not* is in his tree form.
Cloud of Darkness is not immortal.

*Important Summed-up Facts*
Exdeaths Revelation
Exdeath (cliche name aside) was a being that was formed by people sealing evil souls within a certain tree located within "The Great Forest of Moore". After awhile this tree became sentient and called itself Exdeath. He (or it) was sealed in an alternate dimension causing the "merged world to split into two worlds by the Warriors of Dawn. He later freed himself by controlling the citizens of Planet R with the intentional of shattering the crystals. Once released, he went back to Galufs world to regain power and resume his reign of terror. Eventually, the worlds merge back into one because both sets of crystals shattering from both worlds. He then takes control of the Void and begins to send parts of the merged world into it, but only to be thwarted by the Warriors of Light.

Cloud of Darkness' Revelation
The Cloud of Darkness finally reveals herself after the death of Xande, due to the imbalance caused by him, and reveals her intention of returning the world to a state of nothingness. A battle ensues in which the Cloud of Darkness kills the Warriors of Light without difficulty, seemingly ending any resistance to Its plan.
However, the Warriors of Light are revived by their former allies and return to the World of Darkness to confront it. There, it is revealed (in the game's DS remake) by one of the Warriors of Darkness that Xande was being used by the Cloud of Darkness the entire time, and that Cloud of Darkness was the one responsible for the earthquake that almost drew the floating continent to the surface world.

At first the Cloud of Darkness is still too powerful for the Warriors of Light, but the Warriors of the Dark sacrifice themselves to weaken It, thus making her vulnerable. The Cloud of Darkness unleashes Its full power onto the Warriors of Light, but in the end, It is defeated and her plan to extinguish all life is unfulfilled.

Personal Beliefs
Both villains wish to either return the world to a state of nothingness or use the Void to consume the world.
The Cloud of Darkness seems to be collective rather than an entity, hence when she says "We shall devour your light, and use it to return this world to the Void!". She apparently has the ability to control the Void enough to bring the world to nothingness (which in my mind is a reference to consuming the world into Void).

It is my belief that the only reason that Exdeath was ever truly consumed by the Void was because of the "Warriors of Dawn". Exdeath showed that he could control the Void and mastered it by sending many parts of the world into it, slowly engulfing the world into the Void. (Cloud of Darkness would be proud!).
The Warriors of Dawn in my opinion put pressure on Exdeaths concentration over the Void, he tried to overuse his control on the Void to regain control but was consumed by it.
Much like stripping a screw, if you try to forcefully untighten a tight screw to much, it will strip.

In your opinion, how would this battle play out?
Depending on your judgement, it may turn into a two-versus-two battle in the end.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
They'll have sex with each other in the void because they both are obsessed with the void! LOL
Heck they might fuse together into a MUCH dangerous Foe!

I'm da stress kitty!!!
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Watch this Guylock:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dns9RE_4Qo[/youtube]
  Find

Status
None
lol nice theory.
ALSO!... I don't recall Xdeath fighting like that in his tree form, it was his final form that he used attacks like Grand cross and Almagest?

I'm da stress kitty!!!
  Find

Threads: 39
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Runic
Cloud of Darkness, ftw because its a Cloud and cannot be defeated by physical means but I would not count EXdeath out but you can't fight air so I'd take Dark Cloud over him.
  Find

Threads: 91
Thanks Received: 7
Thanks Given: 1
Status
Crystal
The Cloud of Darkness is not a cloud or a woman, "it" takes the form of a woman but no one knows what it really looks like.

But I'll have to go whith the Cloud of Darkness, it was a powerfull foe.
Her particle beam is extremly annoying since once it took a bit of beating it would start using it...a lot.
I also find the Cloud of Darkness a very intresting character, so much that it's become one of my favorite villans, I just wish they would give it more of a story. >.>
  Find

Threads: 12
Thanks Given: 2
Status
None
Yeah, I always kind of got the impression that CoD and ExDeath were basically the same thing - Void-powered monstrosities for Heroes of Light to defeat. They probably aren't very effective against eachother. And honestly, seeing them transform into one massive combined threat seems more likely than either defeating the other.

At least in terms of plotpower. If you look at how relatively powerful each one is compared to a fullpower endgame party of their respective games, Cloud of Darkness kicks ExDeath's ass.

Status
None
(07-03-2011, 12:50 PM)DjinnAndTonic Wrote: And honestly, seeing them transform into one massive combined threat seems more likely than either defeating the other.

that's when they f**k to fuse.
XD

Thats when they become "Cloud of Exdeath"!!!!
Duh duh DUHHH!!!

I'm da stress kitty!!!
  Find

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Guylock, lets not be to raunchy now.
  Find