Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Special Screenshots on Front Page

Threads: 250
Thanks Received: 11
Thanks Given: 7
Status
Traitor
Since the SotW didn't work out, I'm keeping the window the screenshots were present in on the front page, but am also getting rid of the concept of SotW. I'm now accepting random screenshots that will be displayed weekly. What's different about this compared to the SotW concept is that it doesn't rely on various member submissions, only one submission is necessary. If no one submits a screenshot for the next week, we'll just use last weeks shot until a screenshot is submitted.

If we get various submissions one week and have a drought the next two months, we'll use the submissions from the week that was rich with screenshots.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Runic
pretty cool, zeemis. Smile

"Expect an early Winter with lots of snow!" Roan's Snowball Fight move

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheArcadianKnight
I'm a serious Grandia II fan and my all-time favorite character is Roan
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
I keep meaning to submit a screenshot from our hack (provided I can think of a really good/iconic one to take).

Where would I go about submitting it when I do? Just post it here or what?

Threads: 11
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 0
Status
None
I don't want to be a dick pointing this out, but that's one hell of a necropost there BTB, this thread is over two years old. I'm not sure, but I think Madsiur is overlooking screenshot information these days. Just ask in the chatbox or shoutbox and someone will answer you with better information and a lot faster than here.
  Find

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ghost XIII for this post:
  • SSJ Rick (06-12-2013)

Threads: 3
Thanks Received: 5
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Fair enough. I didn't feel like spamming the shout box so I figured I'd ask here first.

(Totally didn't see how old the thread was, either. I guess it doesn't help that I still think it's 1997.)

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 236
Thanks Given: 58
Status
Tissue-aware
(06-12-2013, 02:17 AM)BTB Wrote: Fair enough. I didn't feel like spamming the shout box so I figured I'd ask here first.

There is already a screenshot of BNW in the Random Screenshots (Ultros fight). You can send one to satoascorpion and he will add/replace it with pleasure I'm sure.
  Find