Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
General Discussion Thread

Threads: 13
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Crystal
In the future would you be interested in adding a future mini-quest, that would feature a few choice items, Chocobo's, and forested areas. We can call it the Secret Talkobo Forest, it could feature these treasures:

-Piggy Stick
-Grimoire
-Golden Apple
-Magic Tab
-Nirvana Staff
-500,000 Gold
  Find

Threads: 44
Thanks Received: 22
Thanks Given: 17
Status
Imprisoned
i always want there to be some cool new shit in a new game plus.. like hard bosses and secret items.. really sad i never got to make titan and esper elder espers.. but yeah to echo what was said above id just put it on new game plus instead.. someday maybe Smile

The only limit is imagination. And 16 colors.. I guess 

Threads: 98
Thanks Received: 147
Thanks Given: 156
Status
Nattak\'d
(01-28-2016, 02:59 AM)Abel.Emporia Wrote: In the future would you be interested in adding a future mini-quest, that would feature a few choice items, Chocobo's, and forested areas. We can call it the Secret Talkobo Forest, it could feature these treasures:

-Piggy Stick
-Grimoire
-Golden Apple
-Magic Tab
-Nirvana Staff
-500,000 Gold

I'd be interested in doing this, sure. I'll keep it in mind at least for a large future update, once things get expanded to allow for more fun stuff.
Thanks for the idea.  Hello

We are born, live, die and then do the same thing over again.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gi Nattak for this post:
  • Abel.Emporia (01-28-2016)

Threads: 13
Thanks Given: 6
Status
Crystal
Thank you so much, I look forward to grinding through that tough thing. I would recommend that it would be interesting if you made a 1/10 chance for a Golden Toad encounter happens would you recommend as rare mob.
  Find

Threads: 1
Thanks Received: 6
Thanks Given: 1
Status
None
Heyo, I'm sure you've probably figured this out by now, but I have patches to fix the Step Mine MP overflow bug. It uses free space at C3/F0A1-C3/F0B9 so if that interferes with anything, let me know and I can move it for you.

Relevant link: http://slickproductions.org/forum/index....9#msg24849

Edit: Apparently the patch isn't quite done yet. It fixes the MP cost in the menu, but not in battle. I'll work on the battle portion tomorrow.
  Find
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Leviathan Mist for this post:
  • Gi Nattak (04-09-2016)

Threads: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Aftermath
Question? Why does it not run on phone emulators? I been dying to try it but haven't been able to because of this. I been using it in editors to see how things are set up so I get a better idea for my project but obviously the best experience would be to just play it but John Snes disagrees.
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-30-2018, 11:54 AM)OG Cole-Slaw Wrote: I been using it in editors to see how things are set up so I get a better idea for my project but obviously the best experience would be to just play it but John Snes disagrees.

Have you tried another emulator? Like snes9x EX+?
  Find

Threads: 3
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Aftermath
Is it for Mobile? Because I don't have a computer or laptop. (Library computer's are how I hack FF3)
  Find

Threads: 279
Thanks Received: 234
Thanks Given: 56
Status
Tissue-aware
(07-30-2018, 03:23 PM)OG Cole-Slaw Wrote: Is it for Mobile? Because I don't have a computer or laptop. (Library computer's are how I hack FF3)

yes and it's free :D
  Find

Status
None
Really like the new soundtrack. Insane mode lives up to its name.