Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Musical Themes for Characters 0E and 0F

Threads: 12
Thanks Received: 0
Thanks Given: 0
Status
Brave
(03-19-2017, 09:05 PM)Madsiur Wrote: I agree, I'm a bit tired of people wanting to realize their childhood fantasy of reviving Leo. That been said, Biggs is a good idea. I don't see much other FF6 characters that could fit maybe except Arvis or creating a new one from scratch. I could see Biggs with the Red Wings theme from FF4 (available in the song data list). It may sound cheesy but would be a breath of fresh air compared to the imperial song of FF6.

I don't really have other idea. The most original thing would be to incorporate a new character never seen with his own music theme but this does require skills in spriting, music and require a bit of event coding (which you'll have to do anyway probably).

The Expanded Battle Sprite patch might be a bit overkill, the expansion can be easily done manually for a single spritesheet but both options work.

I love Final Fantasy IV, and including the Red Wings as an additional song is actually a fantastic idea. You took an idea that I was iffy about and made it feel strong by setting it to music. Thank you. My idea was to have a scene with Biggs and Wedge shunted off to a remote area of the world after their initial encounter with Tritoch. Wedge would be mortally wounded and with no armor, supplies, food, or shelter they would have to endure the elements and fight for survival. Biggs would be fused with his armor essentially giving him the Magitek command without needing the armor. The desperate situation would lead to some character developing arguments that reveal their true feelings regarding the espers, enslaving Terra, and how they themselves have been enslaved by the empire.
  Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Musical Themes for Characters 0E and 0F - by Timbo - 03-20-2017, 03:00 AM