FF6 Hacking
FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Darill's Tomb (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-42.html)
+--- Thread: FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial (/thread-797.html)

FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial - FEOK - 11-17-2010

well i found out what the aduio thing was for in the FF3usME Beta, Basically what u do is just replace the instruments in the rom.

what u do is load yr ff3 rom and then load another snes rom, in the bottom right corner u will see something saying "scan SMC", click on that and load another snes rom, it can be pretty much any snes rom.

after that u will see that the empty box on the right side will have some things in it, if u click on 1 of them and 1 on the left side and then press replace (located in the middle of the boxes) then the instument will be changed 2 whatever the instrument in the other rom was

i am still learning about this but if i find out anymore i will let u all know Wink

(i must apologize if u found this hard 2 understand since i'm not very good in tutorials lol Tongue)

RE: FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial - SSJ Rick - 11-17-2010

srry to say its way to vague to be a tutorial, most people already knew what it did,

try to recreate this tutorial with a lot more info once you are done messing with the feature, like explain which ones are compatible and since its still incomplete other sounds might get taken out

RE: FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial - FEOK - 11-17-2010

yeah i was gonna put it in general disscution but i just went whith putting it in tutorial :p

RE: FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial - SSJ Rick - 11-17-2010

no sweat consider it moved

RE: FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial - Yuke311 - 11-20-2010

I cant understand it... damn... then i must do it without an tutorial and do the music changes by myself.... but how?!

RE: FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial - SSJ Rick - 11-20-2010

this does not change music it just changes the instrumentals

RE: FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial - Yuke311 - 11-20-2010

do'h im stupider then Wario! X.X . but the changing instruments would also help a little bit!
hey this would be cool! if it changes the instruments then the music sounds a little other then the normal!
im going and use this! then go to chrono trigger and do this instruments inside!
What the hack?:/ it says not enough bytes?? also when im using terranigma...
i think this it not going to work! why does it not work?! i did the things that Feok sayed and then i klicked Replace and nothing happened. damn....
wupps i did the wrong thingX.X .
So done! i replaced the FF6 instruments with the chrono trigger instruments! but... does it frezze if i test it?
also now its called Chrono trigger III! cool or not?

RE: FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial - SSJ Rick - 11-20-2010

idk if it would freeze or not but dont be afraid to test it, just make sure u make a copy of your rom before anything

RE: FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial - FEOK - 11-20-2010

it doesnt freeze it just sounds awfull lol

RE: FF3usME Beta Aduio Tutorial - Yuke311 - 11-21-2010

LOL. ure right it sounds awful! but not all musics like: terras theme, Lockes theme, Figaro castle theme.
i used all instruments from Chrono trigger and i thought it would sound like in Chrono trigger...
Whatever now im gonna use all instruments from Super Mario World! HAHAHA!
and then Terranigmas.