FF6 Hacking
Golbez TAY Sprites - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discussion Forums (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Darill's Tomb (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-42.html)
+--- Thread: Golbez TAY Sprites (/thread-785.html)

Pages: 1 2

Golbez TAY Sprites - FEOK - 11-10-2010

Well i was looking on my sprite sheets of TAY characters and noticed that there was a Golbez (why i didn't see it before i'll never know lol) and i thought that it might make a better desighn than the GBA sprite:

[Image: imgshk.png]

What do u think, should i use this or The GBA sprite?

RE: Golbez TAY Sprites - SSJ Rick - 11-10-2010

personally that bright yellow throws me off lolz

I would instead make your own Golbez, be original, give it your own personal flavor Wink

RE: Golbez TAY Sprites - FEOK - 11-10-2010

actually that might be a good idea, i personlly dont like the bright coulers on the golbez sprites and prefered the dissidia versions darker coulers, perhaps i will go whith a dissidia look lol

RE: Golbez TAY Sprites - SSJ Rick - 11-10-2010

personally, if I were you, I would improvise on the sheet I gave u, tweak certain poses, and add more detail to the armor overall

u can actually make a great sprite if u do so (if u want a good example of detail for armor, have a look @ an imperial soldier or Cyan)

RE: Golbez TAY Sprites - FEOK - 11-10-2010

yep thats what i mean, i'm working on the sprite u gave me and trying my best 2 make a great Golbez, hope i can do it lol Wink

RE: Golbez TAY Sprites - Angelo26 - 11-10-2010

I personally like the GBA Golbez, but his colors are too shiny for FF6. I agree with the yellow throw-off color in the TAY sprite

RE: Golbez TAY Sprites - DjinnAndTonic - 11-10-2010

I would incorporate how the horns look in the GBA sprite into the Side-facing sprites of your custom spritesheet. The horns just look really good in the GBA sprite.

RE: Golbez TAY Sprites - FEOK - 11-12-2010

well i've decided 2 go like this, i'm using a desighn of the after years (not a base just a desighn) customizing it 2 my liking, and the horns from the gba sprite cause they do look awsome, and using the sprite poco gave me as a base, i'm also changing the pallete 2 my liking, the coulers are going 2 be darker than the other golbez sprites

RE: Golbez TAY Sprites - Angelo26 - 11-12-2010

That's ok, as long as it is compatible with another character's pallete

I suck at changing palletes and that stuff :p

RE: Golbez TAY Sprites - FEOK - 11-12-2010

i'll try my best but i cant promise it will completly be compatible whith ther chars palletes, the skin will be but the outfit may be a problem

the reason i'm using TAY desighn is cause it will make it easier for me, i'll do the best i can and hopefully u will be able 2 use a great Golbez sprite Wink
Heres an example of what the pallete will look like on other characters:

its not the worst that could happen but its not perfect ethir, i may edit the coulers a little but there will most likely still be 4 shades of blue