FF6 Hacking
Return of the Dark Sorcerer - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hacks, Resources and Tutorials (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Jidoor Auction House (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-4.html)
+---- Forum: Completed Hacks (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-27.html)
+---- Thread: Return of the Dark Sorcerer (/thread-2728.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: ROTDS download - Mac68 3000 - 10-10-2015

hey staff

can i beta test the new 1.4 ROTDS mod please

RE: ROTDS download - Tenkarider - 10-10-2015

rofl Laugh

The point is that there's no ROTDS 1.4 mod beta and nothing to test:
There's just a 1.3.1 version which is still finishing to be updated, an incomplete product which can't be played/tested while updating.

RE: ROTDS download - Gi Nattak - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 04:34 PM)A Dummy Wrote: Sounds like this will be done close to the 1 year anniversary of when version 1.0 released, definitely looking forward to when you're satisfied with adding enough new things. (I'm sure not going to complain if you want to keep expanding the amount of content. Laugh )

Since you're adding more songs anyway, could you give Kraid his own battle theme?
I have absolutely no idea if you've already changed this, it just felt a little out of place and kinda bothered me when playing 1.0 that his battle theme was the Chrono Trigger boss music when the cave he's in played the groovy Brinstar Depths music.

Yeah I was thinking that, it's been a year now!
Jackimus was kind enough to do a wicked Super Metroid/Prime Boss Theme remix for the Kraid battle Kungfu!

And yeah sorry Mac, no need for beta testing anymore. Although this version probably coulda used it, but no longer - James White and I have tested it good this time, and thanks to Tenkarider's 1.3 playthrough it wound up getting the testing it really needed lol, which leads us to this next version that should be all better!

Thanks for offering though.

RE: ROTDS download - Landmine36 - 10-10-2015

you're crushing his dreams/spirit lol Laugh

seems so desperate to play the latest release.

RE: ROTDS download - Gi Nattak - 10-10-2015

Yeah Mac is this hack's super fan #1 I'd say =)

Honeslt, i been waiting quietly/patiently on the next update myself, i check the forum almost every day Laugh

i played the crap out of it already, but i'm ready to see some new changes.

RE: ROTDS download - Jackimus - 10-10-2015

(10-10-2015, 04:34 PM)A Dummy Wrote: Sounds like this will be done close to the 1 year anniversary of when version 1.0 released, definitely looking forward to when you're satisfied with adding enough new things. (I'm sure not going to complain if you want to keep expanding the amount of content. Laugh )

Since you're adding more songs anyway, could you give Kraid his own battle theme?
I have absolutely no idea if you've already changed this, it just felt a little out of place and kinda bothered me when playing 1.0 that his battle theme was the Chrono Trigger boss music when the cave he's in played the groovy Brinstar Depths music.

Just get to him and see ^_^

(10-10-2015, 07:08 PM)Landmine36 Wrote: Honeslt, i been waiting quietly/patiently on the next update myself, i check the forum almost every day Laugh

i played the crap out of it already, but i'm ready to see some new changes.

Soon. 1.4 doesn't exist until I finish a certain boss song (it's almost done though, so don't worry). Like Mike says, halloween at latest, a week at earliest.

It's cool to see so many folks exited over something I had a small part in creating!

this "A week" so troll. XD

RE: ROTDS download - Mac68 3000 - 10-11-2015

hey staff

just a quick question here

will ff6 snes gamesave editors work on the ROTDS mod

RE: ROTDS download - Tenkarider - 10-11-2015

It's a bad idea: probably you'll skrew up the save due to changes Gi Nattak made with his hack