FF6 Hacking
Royaken's Song Hack Releases! - Printable Version

+- FF6 Hacking (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Hacks, Resources and Tutorials (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Opera House Rehearsal Room (https://www.ff6hacking.com/forums/forum-71.html)
+--- Thread: Royaken's Song Hack Releases! (/thread-2523.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Royaken's Song Hack Releases! - Royaken - 06-02-2014

Hey guys. Sorry about the mislink. Hopefully I got it fixed though I relinked it on my phone so let me know if it still doesn't work. Glad you guys like what you heard so far xD

RE: Royaken's Song Hack Releases! - Gi Nattak - 06-02-2014

(06-02-2014, 07:56 AM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: Nice layout, but Fight Against an Armed Boss links to Forest Maze, so basically two links link to the Forest Maze file, the original and the one I just mentioned, Fight Against an Armed Boss. I'm sure you will get the issues ironed out, though.

Why did you find it necessary to reiterate what I had already told him about the link? No biggie, but if someone already has alerted him to a wrong link then that should be it. Unless you just didn't see it...

[Image: Supernatural-gif-mouth-open.gif]

RE: Royaken's Song Hack Releases! - Gi Nattak - 06-02-2014

BTW, Royaken, I love the Forest Maze song! It is much better than the one I did indeed. The Major Boss battle one is cool too, it's an interesting arrangement.

Thanx Nattak! As for the battle, it was hard to make the same. It used a clarinet and a saxophone which strangely enough the tunes for which were really hard to replicate. So figured the pipe sounded more ff6'ish so went with it.

RE: Royaken's Song Hack Releases! - JCE3000GT - 06-02-2014

Nice work on the Assault song man. Sounds awesome, especially when the melody kicks in near the end.

Oh and the Forest Maze is brilliant. Listening to it now. Smile

RE: Royaken's Song Hack Releases! - CrumpledMedal - 06-02-2014

(06-02-2014, 03:35 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote:
(06-02-2014, 07:56 AM)CrumpledMedal Wrote: Nice layout, but Fight Against an Armed Boss links to Forest Maze, so basically two links link to the Forest Maze file, the original and the one I just mentioned, Fight Against an Armed Boss. I'm sure you will get the issues ironed out, though.

Why did you find it necessary to reiterate what I had already told him about the link? No biggie, but if someone already has alerted him to a wrong link then that should be it. Unless you just didn't see it...

I did not see it, I scrolled too quick and by the time I wrote the message and yours had appeared in my line of sight, I was too late.

It's no big xD. Hope you enjoyed all of your songs :-). I will get to others in a bit. Need a request break xD. But I will get to them. Unless Nattak beats me to it. Lol

RE: Royaken's Song Hack Releases! - Vanya - 06-03-2014

Nice work, Royaken! I have to say that the Forest Maze song in particular is outstanding! :cheers:

RE: Royaken's Song Hack Releases! - Royaken - 06-03-2014

Thank you Vanya! I hope your songs were well to your liking :-)