FF6 Hacking

Full Version: MML Challenge: Guile's Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Alright it's time for a second MML challenge. Royaken and Gi Nattak have worked on the famous Street Fighter II song that most people know. Now it's time to vote for which version of Guile's Theme you prefer and you may post your comments as well!

The poll is public and will be open for 2 weeks!

Wow, yet again I feel like I'm gonna get powned xD
Thanks man and your's is really good as well. I like how you went hard snare.
Thanks xD. I figure that's the only thing going for me right now. You definitely hit the 80's feel more than I did lol.
they both sound good . to bad i can only chose one hnngh.
Oh, so hard to Choose. The Guile's Theme goes with Royaken's Version. Objection!SmileHold on
Tenkarider has spoken... Gi Nattak.

Actually i never listened Guile's theme before, so i listened the original before...
Without minimizing the work of Royaken, i must say that his version looks to me more like a pitched version than a remake...

At 00:01 of Gi Nattak's version i had already took the final decision: that's what i call a remake!! Objection!
In my understanding of the challenge, being my 2nd one, the purpose ISN'T Who can make the best "remake" but who using ff6 instruments and a limit of 8 tracks make it sound as close as possible and grasp the feeling of nostalgia best.

That being said, if I could vote, I would have voted for his as well bcuz I feel he did just that. Lol
It is always a tough voting process with the general "which is better" format, it's highly opinionated obviously. But that's what it is here, just which do they think sounds better to them, not how accurate it is to the original, although that might/should be something I would look for when casting my vote - but then again, I do enjoy a nice arranged version... but it comes down to what the voter thinks and enjoys more I'd say. Both of ours represent the original well though I feel. =)
As do I dear sir xD. What mine is missing, yours has and vice versa it seems. Lol
Pages: 1 2 3