FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Which of these songs do you like best?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Which of these songs do you like best? ...And why, if you feel so inclined to say.

I gotta go with Searching for Friends because no matter how many times it loops over and over and over, it never gets played out. It is the most nostalgic song from the soundtrack for me and also the most powerful and emotion provoking, how it so fits the feeling of hope and friendship and going after Kefka to save the world.

It is the #1 song that comes into my mind when I think of FFVI on a musical level.
Mine isn't listed. My favorite song is now and has always been Aria Di Mezzo Caratter from the Opera Scene. I can't explain why, but it is.
Nattak pretty much nailed whatever I would have said. Confused
Easy, from that list Searching for Friends by a country mile. Not even a contest between those songs. Devil's Lab is awesome as is New Continent, still cannot compete with Searching for Friends.

Hell, Searching for Friends sounds just as good in FF4 too.
I would have to say The Decisive Battle is my favorite, Mainly because every time I hear that theme, I immediately start imagining Sabin Suplexing the Phantom Train.
I've always had a soft spot for devil's lab. Something about it has always stood out to me so I have to go with that xD
In this list, Dancing Mad is my favorite because I think fighting the three tiers was the most epic battle of the game. The first part of the song is my favorite of all three parts.

Searching for friends would come second, because I'm used to it and represent well its title, where you are exploring the map to find all the characters...

That been said my favorite FF6 song is Aria Di Mezzo Caratter, the version that is played when Celes try to commit suicide. It's the best melody of the game.
If I had to choose between them, I'd take new continent. Its probably one of the toughest areas at that point of the game, and the fact that its the turning point of the game made it that much tougher. I also like the Devil Factory.
My favorite is oddly Kids Run Through the City.

The melody is so peaceful and sweet, and then layers are gently added to the score that make the sweetness turn playful and eventually the song seems to represent a sort of nostalgic hope. It is easily my favorite song.

Followed by Kids Run Through the City is The Veldt, because I highly enjoy the primal song that it is. And lastly I would have to say that Searching For Friends would be my third favorite.
I used to like the Veldt, but after spending so much time grinding there for various challenges, I actually find it slightly irritating now unfortunately.
Pages: 1 2