FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Which Chocobo is your favorite?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In this poll there are several types of chocobo's, mostly derived from FF7 and FF9 with a few FFT thrown in. So which is your favorite?
Almost voted for FFT-Red, but ended up going FF7 Black because of always struggling to compete in the S bracket with my black choco cause gold was too easy. Plus for some reason I liked Joe and his black choco.
Oh Teioh, the devourer of dreams
Fat chocobo is awesome when you have a limited inventory. His musical theme is also pretty cool!
It's too bad that Boco isn't here! ;[

I had to go with a FF9 chocobo because of the Chocobo Hot and Cold minigame.
this is a much better poll bro Smile

I chose the gold chocobo because, well, shit it was AWESOME! you can do anything with it, there are no real limitations
Just noticed, aside from random racers, there is no FF7 red chocobo, its blue for water and green for mountain.
Yeah I included the random racers (because some people might like those better than the ones you CAN get).

I chose FF9's Gold Chocobo because it can fly...
Red Chocobo's are able to one-shot unprepared teams with Choco Meteor in FFT. For that reason alone it is my favorite; nothing is more terrifying than the Finath River spawning a Red Chocobo or two and watching your team get effortlessly demolished.
personally i liked the chocobo summon in ff8
Pages: 1 2