FF6 Hacking

Full Version: Iris Havengard Spritesheet FINISHED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Sprite is officially finished.

Here are the zoomed in versions of the spritesheet and the portrait:

[Image: imgshk.png]

and here is the actual spritesheet and portrait to plug in:

As some of you may recall I mentioned in my last post that I had changed the portrait, here is the comparison:

The old one is on the left:

[Image: imgshk.png] [Image: imgshk.png]
Looking good. I always love to see custom poses. The casting pose is really creative. Looking forward to seeing more!
The sprite is looking great! Hope to see it finished soon Laugh
okay, here is the next update on Iris Havengard:

I think the tent needs more coloration but the other stuff is fine.
Here is the full and completed spritesheet:

And here is the UPDATED portrait ( I have changed it a little bit):

Great Job Sutebenu! Heres what it looks like animated (dont mind the white pixel, bottom right):
Personally, the only thing that catch my eye is the hurt stance, its a little hard to distinguish what is what with her arms. About the portrait, it looks like she got a "butt chin" ( dont know if its the right expression, but you get what i mean Wink ) Other than that, shes perfect to me Tongue
Haha the butt chin is actually a scar, that's how I see/saw it anyway.
(11-11-2013, 10:06 PM)Gi Nattak Wrote: [ -> ]Haha the butt chin is actually a scar, that's how I see/saw it anyway.
Lol, right, right. Maybe it shouldnt be right next to the mouth to avoid confusion thenTongue.
Also, i noticed that her arms are gray in the upward stances.
Nice, this is looking awesome!

Now that she's finished, is there any chance of making an Iris emoticon for the site? SmileSurprisedSadObjection!FingerSweatWhat?!
Pages: 1 2